Prey Pursuing Possible Poké Predators!

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Prey Pursuing Possible Poké Predators!

Postby RoxyKitten » Sun Apr 18, 2021 11:05 pm

H-Hello there..! I'm Roxy, a female pink kitten, and I'm just looking for a predatorial Pokemon willing to make a meal out of little me! Most pokemon are enjoyed, though always had a soft spot for eeveelutions and dragon-types! Feral and Anthro are both perfectly fine for the role. I uh.. I want to be reminded how weak and defenseless I truly am and be used as food, as I was meant to. I like most types of vore, and like most things related to vore, so I'm not gonna list it allllll out, so if there is something in particular you want to know if I would be fine with, feel free to ask and I will most likely say yes! If you wanna do something, I will most likely enjoy doing it my future predator! <3 So um, if you are interested, please PM me and tell me a bit about yourself! I'm hoping to meet some cool pokés! c:

Last bumped by RoxyKitten on Sun Apr 18, 2021 11:05 pm.
RoxyKitten
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!