Switch Looking for Lewd Dino / Scalie Fun~

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Switch Looking for Lewd Dino / Scalie Fun~

Postby luvidicus » Sat Aug 05, 2023 12:17 pm

Greetings!

I’m a rather prolific writer and roleplayer with 11 years of RP experience and a love for lewd roleplays and a great deal of story. Currently I’m looking for partners who are interested in a Jurassic Park / ARK / general dinosaur / scalie themed rp. It’s been quite some time since I’ve posted a new idea here on Eka’s, and I figured now would be the time to give it another shot.

Just as a note before you go any further; I am a switch. However, I prefer if I get to play as the prey when it comes to playing with new partners. I just don’t get the chance to be toyed with and nommed enough. However, I do tend to be willing to run two RPs at once if you’re also looking to be prey.

I'm willing to try working with most people; though I'm most comfortable with partners who can produce paragraph to multi-paragraph length posts. I’ve tried all sorts of rping styles throughout the years, and this is what I’ve hit upon when it comes to what I enjoy.

The real sex of my partner doesn't bother me. While I know that I won't always be afforded the same sort of grace; I'll do my utmost to try and accommodate my partners and the characters they'd like to play.

To keep things short, I’ve decided to condense my usual variety of scenarios down to just three for this post, though I do have more concepts waiting in the wings if we want to work outside of them.

Ideas:

1) A lewd Jurassic Park style of RP where dinosaurs are kept in captivity and tended to by human caretakers. There might be things like large dildos installed along concrete walls, or giant fleshlights mounted in steel and glass tubes where guests can watch horny creatures slide their large cocks in and hammer away till they climax. If the dinosaurs are anthro / monster girls / intelligent ferals they might be able to pull off sexual shows with their trainers...probably in a ‘hands on’ fashion.

Then of course there’s the inevitable idea of escape with randy, hungry, horny dinosaurs roving about an island full of people; or just a scant few if this is occurring before the zoo is opened.

2) A lewd ARK: Survival Evolved style of RP, where humans and dinosaurs live together on terraformed land masses floating in space, protected by advanced technology and genetic reseeding. This type of rp would revolve around living in an incredibly dangerous world, starting from nothing whilst constantly being stalked by creatures you usually have no hope of defending against on your own. Taming dinosaurs and crafting actual equipment yourself are the only hope humans have for survival in a world so far removed from their own frame of reference.

Sexual / feeding tames of dinosaurs should be rather fun...and expect a *lot* of respawning, as you are cloned again and again to live on this floating continent with no escape, and no peace even in death as you live on for thousands upon thousands of years.

3) Dinosaur Island; AKA the Lost World. Essentially the same as the ARK rp, but imagine it taking place on a small landmass on Earth...and where you probably don’t have the same respawning powers. However, it is still a land of mystery and danger where many things might be discovered...if you survive long enough.

Preferences As PREY- *UPDATED*

DISLIKES

1) Anal Play (I dislike the thought of being shoved up someone's anal passage, it's just sickening to think about the smell and what comes out of there)

2) Watersports/Scat (Like most people, I dislike the idea of having to come into contact with bodily waste)

3) Farting/Burping (Again, I don't like dealing with byproducts of the digestive system)

4) Perma-Death / Gore (I prefer if my character doesn’t get maimed or dismembered; however if there are other npcs in the RP they’re possibly fair game depending on the nature of the predator being thrown at me.)

5) Extreme Sadisim/Cruelty (I don't mind if you enjoy being a little rough, but I really don't like the idea of being in extreme amounts of pain around someone who simply enjoys inflicting pain on others)

6) M/M (I’m just not into it.)

1) Mouthplay (I love the idea of being rolled around inside of a macro's mouth for a long while until she's had enough, or until I cream myself all over her tongue)

2) Breastplay (Being squeezed between a soft pair of breasts can be a quite pleasurable experience)

3) Insertion (I love the idea of being shoved into someone's pussy and being used as a dildo...or down some Futa/Herm's cock)

4) Being forced to/Forcing others to orgasm repeatedly. (Should speak for itself, I enjoy being forced to orgasm, and doing the same for other Macros/Micros)

5) Willing/Unwilling situations (Again, speaks for itself)

6) Female, Futa and Herm Preds with male or female prey. Playing as male prey is a fave.

7) Canon Characters (Just because you can't think of an interesting OC or just want to try something with an established character doesn't mean I'll reject you. As long as you play them well you'll have nothing to fear)

Preferences as PREDATOR

Anything goes for the most part save M/M; be sure to run what you'd like by me...I tend to be pretty open about such things.

RP SPECIFIC KINKS

1) Exotic creatures; the more obscure / interesting the better. However, more mundane characters will also be accepted.

2) Strange features / abilities; given the background of genetic manipulation at play here, it wouldn't surprise me if some very bizarre characteristics came into play, whether sexual or not.

3) Bio-luminescence; I absolutely love the idea of characters that have glowing body parts, especially when it comes to their sexual organs and just their insides in general.

I'm always on the lookout for new partners, so don't be shy and feel free to DM me if you're interested!

Last bumped by luvidicus on Sat Aug 05, 2023 12:17 pm.
luvidicus
Been posting for a bit

Return to Seeking partner!