Hungry pokemon and young characters to eat and be eaten

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Hungry pokemon and young characters to eat and be eaten

Postby Duskthewolfcub » Wed Feb 21, 2024 12:59 pm

this time around i can be pred or prey same plots (sleepover and babysitting) applies but I'm also adding two extra options Halloween and trailer park and the fairytale fun is still there I can rp through pm or through discord (dattriggeredchameleon#0507 please dm on ekas portal first) open for canon play for the following games/shows- kaitou joker, dbz, yugioh, vanguard zero, pokemon, digimon, ghost stories ,one piece ,danganronpa ,earthbound/mother, kingdom hearts, star fox, megaman BN ,persona 4,mario,sonic,super sentai/PR, kamen rider ,banjo-kazooie, splatoon ,zelda, ape escape

i have a bunch of ocs as well with their own bios in the eka portals chat rp room
- underage prey
-underage pred (most plots)
-same size
-oral vore
-digestion
-scat
-reform (if someone dosen't like scat)
-anthro
-human
-same size
-older prey/pred (if the babysitting plot style is chosen)
-cooking
- Pokemon preds

dislikes:
- cock vore
-anal vore
-any other vore style that isn't oral
-sex (no intercourse please)

stuff i want to try

- any other plot scenarios that you think can work with my characters ( im pretty open on this)

Last bumped by Duskthewolfcub on Wed Feb 21, 2024 12:59 pm.
Duskthewolfcub
---

Return to Seeking partner!