F/M prey looking for snakes for severe constriction roleplay

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

F/M prey looking for snakes for severe constriction roleplay

Postby katerina » Thu Aug 31, 2023 1:49 pm

Hiya. Thanks for taking the time to stop by my seeking post! I really hope we can have some fun together!

Title says most of it. Looking for someone to play a vicious snake to relentlessly go through increasing levels of constriction, starting with mild breathplay till my skin is marred with the pattern of scales from the pressure and continuing on to break bone and crush me.

Licking/mawplay (in both lewd and harsh/cruel ways)
Excessive saliva
Sadistic preds
Feral preds
Constriction/coiling
Crushing
Breathplay
Fearplay
Large preds (up to and including macro)
Longish detailed posts (size can change for pacing but I need detail and definitely have a minimum)
Oral vore
Hard vore
Crush/stomp
Paw smothering
Being tongue fucked
Tigers!!!
Snakes
Energy draining

Dislikes:
Any form of vore that isn't oral
Human preds. Humanoid is fine but no standard humans
Scat
Same size
Small preds
Roleplaying on this website (I like discord most but can also accommodate kik and telegram users)

If you're interested, send me a message with your kik/discord/telegram and I'll reach out to you ASAP!

Last bumped by katerina on Thu Aug 31, 2023 1:49 pm.
katerina
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!