Calling All Predators!

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Calling All Predators!

Postby TastyPreyy » Tue Nov 30, 2021 7:47 pm

Hello, and thank you for visiting my seeking page! I try my best to reply to messages as quickly and as potently as possible, available from 4 pm to 10 pm PST on weekdays and all day on weekends. As it has been said in the title, this invitation is for true predators only. Playing as a predator just does nothing for me. I am exclusively a male prey, all else is up for discussion.

Bottom Line:
I am into a massive amount of kinks and fetishes, so please, no matter what, if you are at all interested in RPing with me, send me a PM and we can discuss all of the details. I am a competent partner capable of meeting all of your needs. So if you are looking for some tasty prey, you know where to find me.

Here's to hoping for a good RP or two!

Last bumped by TastyPreyy on Tue Nov 30, 2021 7:47 pm.
TastyPreyy
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!