Snack-sized fairies waiting to be gobbled up!

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Snack-sized fairies waiting to be gobbled up!

Postby Fairyfolk » Sun Mar 10, 2024 2:54 pm

"The birds are singing their melodies of the spring, the flora blooms and coats the forest in rich greens and blossoms of various plants as the creatures of the woods start to awaken from their sleep.
In the wake of this wondrous spectacle the fairies, protectors of the forest, start to buzz around, trying their best to help nature take its course...
Yet they're not unaffected by the rule of eat or be eaten....

A creature of the forest plucks one of the small creatures out of the air as it gobbles her up, her tiny body sliding down its throat...."

Well hello there *waves hands frantically*
I'm Fairyfolk but you can call me Fay for short.
Being an avid writer I'm always looking for means to express my fantasies and get my creative juices flowing, be it describing the forest awakening after a long winter, the dawn of a new morning or... Well, fairies being shown their place on the food chain >///<

Anyways, a bit about what I like including in a roleplay!

-Soft Vore
-Oral Vore
-Digestion
-Feral-bodied predators
-Detailed posts

Pretty boring, yes? This does not mean I'm only looking for those particular things, no no, I'm open to hear out your own ideas and try something new from time to time so don't be shy to poke me when you need someone to play prey :)

Have a nice day!
-Fay

Edit:
I found this picture involing a frog girl and a bug girl very cute and would like to do something inspired by it!
https://static1.e621.net/data/8a/36/8a3 ... 7ac904.png

Last bumped by Fairyfolk on Sun Mar 10, 2024 2:54 pm.
Fairyfolk
Been posting for a bit

Return to Seeking partner!