Male prey looking for f/futa pred :3

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Male prey looking for f/futa pred :3

Postby TastySnack123 » Wed Mar 13, 2024 7:21 pm

I like anal vore, cock vore, unbirth and of course oral. I like digestion and disposal with my pred teasing me a lot while that happens and them enjoying my struggles or how smooth I'm coming out. I mostly like my pred overpowering me so I go mostly with unwilling, but I'm fine with willing if that's what you'd like. I like human preds as well as anthro though I'm not much into animal preds, at least not in an animal/human scenario. So... yeah, PM if you like this stuff 'cause I'd love to end up as padding on your ass.

c:

Last bumped by TastySnack123 on Wed Mar 13, 2024 7:21 pm.
TastySnack123
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!