Seeking a giantess/giant trap owner!

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Seeking a giantess/giant trap owner!

Postby Pou28 » Wed Dec 16, 2020 9:27 pm

Hello people,

I am currently searching for a trappy male or female giantess owner! He/she can be humanoid, feral or anthro! I mostly play as a female character (I'm a girl myself and can relate to that the most) and I have a lot of experience as a roleplayer. My master could do anything he/she wants with me. I am willing to do anything except hard vore and gore, except for digestion. Dirty talk outside the rp's is allowed aswell. Basically you can be as dirty as you want with me~
Dragons and tigers are also one of my favourite partners, but i'm really open to anything!

I also apologize if i take some time with replying as IRL can be quite mean aswell!

I do quite enjoy Asian people and Asian characters A LOT!

Shota Characters get extra points right now!

Trap characters get even more extra points!

My likes:

- Futa/Herm
- Male Anthros
- Femboy
- Female
- Muscular
- Female Orcs
- Male
- Oral Vore
- Anal Vore
- Cock Vore
- Breast Vore
- Absorption
- Transformation
- Dominant Pred
- Possessive Pred
- Willing Prey
- Unwilling Prey
- Long Term RP's
- Game Related RP's (League of Legends for example)
- Dirty OOC Talk
- Mother Predators
- Micro/Macro
- Same Size
- Digestion (Long Digestion time is always welcome~)
- Taunting
- Adding to Pred
- Anthro/Furry
- Fantasy Setting
- Monster Girls
- Underaged Characters

My dislikes:

- Hard Vore
- Gore (Except for Digestion)

So if you are interested just send me a PM here on Ekas. ^u^ Usually i like to use Skype or discord for the RP and the normal/dirty talk. Please bear with me if i'm not responding immediately as i might be busy or distracted with nasty irl stuff!

A League of Legends setting is always welcome with me and you will get extra points~

Anthro owners are always a lot of fun!

Overwatch settings are also very much loved!

Hope to hear from ya soon :3

Last bumped by Pou28 on Wed Dec 16, 2020 9:27 pm.
Pou28
Somewhat familiar

Return to Seeking partner!