Switch looking for partners for anime/game vore scenes!

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Switch looking for partners for anime/game vore scenes!

Postby Byakkojin » Tue Sep 05, 2023 7:10 pm

Hello. I am a literate roleplayer for over a decade looking for other literate, like-minded roleplayers. No experience required, though! Long-term, multi-scene partners also being sought. If you're interested, please don't hesitate to pm me. I'm specifically looking for other switches. I'm willing to play two scenes at once, one as sub, one as dom. This is my ideal, but if you're interested in playing pred that'd fine too. No sub-only players, please. Sorry!

If you'd like a sample of my writing, you can see it in my gallery!

Loves

- Endosoma
- Implied Long-Term/Permanent Imprisonment
- Object TF
- Anal Vore
- Unbirthing
- Soft Vore
- Anime-type Characters or Anime and Game Canons
- Huge Pred and Small Prey
- NPC Vore
- NPC Digestion
- Goofy Anime Settings
-BBW/BHM Pred
-Hyper Ass Pred

Hates

- Hard Vore
- Scat or Disposal

Squashing is also great. I also really love Bully Pred/Bullied Prey dynamic.

I prefer to RP through PMs or in a forum topic, and with most partners I'm happy to discuss potential scenes!

Potential scenes!

Guts and Glory

Male sub with female partner pred. Male sub helps female partner devour other preds through a fetishistic wrestling or martial arts organization. Relationship between sub/pred involves endosoma and either romance or bullying (or both!)

Impossible Game

Something more framed like an old game, where the prey has 'lives' and keeps falling for a series of vore-like traps!
Hit me up if you're interested!

Last bumped by Byakkojin on Tue Sep 05, 2023 7:10 pm.
Byakkojin
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!