Literate Fox seeking Adventurers for Long Term story.

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Literate Fox seeking Adventurers for Long Term story.

Postby computerguy325 » Fri Mar 24, 2023 3:39 am

Its been a long time since last I said anything here. Been a long time since last I posted as well. Decided I would see if anyone was still hanging around looking for a friend to play with for a longer role play.

To start off I am looking for more detailed and literate partners. You don't have to be perfect and Im far from it myself. Just give it your best is all I would ask. The more the better. Whatever effort you give I will always try and return.

I do not require any kinks for what Im looking for. It can be as simple as an adventure with sfw vore thrown in as a common theme. Im open to both digestion and reformation, as well as fatal vore for those who prefer it. I know people have different tastes I'm more then happy to keep things one way or the other. Or possibly do a mix of both.

On the flip side Im also happy to add in kinks as well down the line. So long as Im fine with them and it isn't too over the top then yeah, Im down to add some naughty play in here and there.

If you have to poof at anytime I completely understand. Life sucks and shit grabs you without concent and you have to take care of your business before you can continue to be bothered with some doofus like me online. I get it. No worries! Just be aware I may do the same but I always try to return.

Males and females are both welcome. I have a particular fondness of females considering most of my pals are guys so if any ladys would like to experience a role playing story, kinky or not, Im more than happy to see to you as soon as I can. Guys are welcome as well so don't be too worried about me turning you down.

The more unique your character is the more likely I would be interested in playing with you. By now I've seen most all the anthros and they are still fun to me. But if you have an oc that is perhaps out of the ordinary (Avali, Vernid, Crux, and others) You would interest me far more as well.

Main requirements:
Your OWN character: I know people enjoy playing canon characters or some other character they have seen but I much prefer you have a character to call your own and use as such.

No one liners: Yeah not all scenes have enough to write a paragraph on whats going on. Just give me more to work with then a very short or simple reaction. Small details are always appretiated and it really helps set the scene more and build the mood.

No 'Prey Only' people: Look Im fine with being a predator now and then but it really sucks to play a long story where Im the only predator. Some people like it, and more power to them. But Im not someone who enjoys devouring others all the time. Please be a Switch or Pred only.

No God Mode: You can be whatever you want in terms of your character. But please for the love of just enjoying a story and plot, please do not force it or God mode to get what you want. You can be a simple traveler, or even a visiting God to my world. But please, no matter what you are, please do not force things in the story. It is the biggest thing that offsets me and will probably make me drop and rp relatively fast.

For kinks Im usually open to almost anything. But here is a list od things I will say no too:

Overly Gorey: Some blood is fine but no disembowelment or other crap like that.

Crushing: Big no.

Vomit/scat play: Im alright with regurgitating prey alive or disposal after digestion. Just do not try to get me to play with it. *shudders*

Feet/paw play: Im sorry I really tried to enjoy this with a friend but its a no go and is just a bit of a turn off.

Humans: Another thing I experimented with and tried hard to enjoy...but no. Im sorry I just dont enjoy humans.

And that about does it. Im sure there might be more to ask. Feel free to poke me here and ask. I have a Telegram and Discord for those who are interested though Im still open to just playing here in DMs or a private role play channel. I do not do public rps so please do not ask.

Anyway if you made it to this point after reading all the way through, thank you for your time and consideration. If you just kinda skimmed through, Go back and read and please dont poke me until you do. Not trying to be mean just want people to understand what my conditions are when I play and I dont want anyone getting surprised or upset when they get turned down because of something they overlooked on my post.

Thank you for the read and hopefully I'll see some new friends soon~

Last bumped by computerguy325 on Fri Mar 24, 2023 3:39 am.
computerguy325
???

Return to Seeking partner!