F Pred/Prey looking for F Pred/Prey for LoL GTS/Shrink RP

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

F Pred/Prey looking for F Pred/Prey for LoL GTS/Shrink RP

Postby RandomJerkHead » Sun Mar 17, 2024 9:51 am

Hello! I have not roleplayed in a while, and also have not roleplayed here in quite a while either. And I'm looking into getting into it again.

I tend to save the scenario/scene stuff for the people I interact with as I prefer discussing it with them on a person to person basis. Also I'm a switch.

Here are my preferences as well as a character list a bit further down

Preferences/Loves:
Growth (Just generally like growing over shrinking, but I am fine with both.)
Growth by destruction/death/vore etc
Mega/Giga/Tera/Planetary/Universal sizes
Size/Asset Theft
Destruction
Crush
Smother
Gore/Blood
Cruel
Multiple Giantesses
A normal sized character in their own place appearing way bigger in a smaller dimension/universe/galaxy/planet/continent/country etc or micro civilizations as well.
Any form of vore (Cock, Oral (Both Hard and Soft), Anal, Unbirth, Nose, Navel, Tail, Nipple/Breast, Cleavage, Soul, Absorption (Quite like the idea of the giantess absorbing a smaller being and distributing them into a body part, making it sentient with them in it, only able to interact with the giantess through their minds, as well as being able to control
said body part.)
Extremes (e.g A drop of sweat or tear drowning out a whole city, Inhaling just hard enough at the right size sucking up a city etc)
Gentle/Playful
Feet/Ass/Breast general stuff
Romance/Friendship
18+ Stuff
Futanari
Asset Expansion/Growth (Ass, Breasts, Cock or Muscles etc)
Abs/Buff/Muscular
Watersports/Scat
Cooking

LoL Specific:
Using abilities/spells that increase in power with size
Having them use skins/be set in skin universes potentially
Potentially have skins change based on power/size

I am fine/Can get into just about anything else as long as the core of the RP is about size difference, and it isn't too random to what the RP is about. This is just a list of what I personally enjoy more than other things. If there are any particular things you wonder about, just ask!

The first list here are characters I either really like doing roleplays with or that I have never/rarely really done either, the other are just ones I am fine with.

Characters:

Ahri
Akali
Annie
Cassiopeia
Evelynn
Gwen
Janna
Kai'Sa
Leona
Lillia
Lulu
Lux
Miss Fortune
Morgana
Nami
Orianna
Rell
Senna
Seraphine
Sona
Soraka
Syndra
Tristana
Yuumi
Zoe

Ashe
Caitlyn
Diana
Elise
Fiora
Irelia
Kayle
Leblanc
Neeko
Nidalee
Poppy
Qiyana
Riven
Sivir
Xayah
Zyra

Rules:

No Male OCs and Male characters (Just no interest in it, Sorry.) And at the time just no OCs at all please, I will consider changing the restriction of female OCs in the future, but for now I want to keep it OC free as I just like that more.

No 'hyperfocusing' on a single kink or whatnot, like I don't want an RP to be almost exclusively about feet for example as that grows stale and boring to me extremely quick, I tend to really enjoy variety a lot.

While I am not entirely against the concept of 'unaware' (As in a giantess potentially being unaware of destruction, damages or death caused by them. Though I still don't want it to be the entire RP), I dislike roleplays that essentially boils down to characters almost never interacting with each other at all, like the 'Tiny tries to get attention of giantess' style of roleplays.

No single sentences/3-5 words replies as it gives a heavy impression of no interest/passion for the RP and just makes me want to stop the RP immediately.

And at least some proper literacy, spelling errors and stuff happens, but I want it to be readable at the end of the day.

A few notes:

I'll probably add in samesize stuff later when I feel like it, though obviously if I really like an idea surrounding it then I might do it sooner. I can also absolutely do it in an RP as long as it also has giantess/size difference in it. I also might add more games to a list here as well.

I do have a discord, but I prefer having a bit of interaction before giving it.

And as stated before, if you wonder about anything, just ask!

Last bumped by RandomJerkHead on Sun Mar 17, 2024 9:51 am.
RandomJerkHead
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!