m prey looking for pred friend

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

m prey looking for pred friend

Postby Anaranemy » Mon Mar 25, 2024 5:10 am

Hello! :3
First things first, I don't have a problem with any gender and I'm not going to reject anyone based on it, the same goes for character species :3 Also I'm only doing prey role right now, I just can't get into being pred, I'm too preyish >. <

I am very weird when it comes to role-playing, and I require to know person and their likings quite well, so I'm searching for new friends to talk and horny post with so I'm not promising any RP, at least not right away.

Important thing! I'm NOT into underage characters or people! And I know how things are when you're a kid that's into vore and you want to satisfy your needs, believe me - I was there myself, but I want my partner to be at least +18! I was unknowingly taken advantage of, while someone was unaware that they're hurting me, it all seemed consensual. Damage surfaced much later and it took a big amount of work to fix it. I know that as a prey it seems stupid that I could cause damage, but I absolutely don't want to prove you wrong by hurting you. So, NO MINORS.

I prefer cute preds, cuteness is a biiig turn on for me x3 I'm searching for someone who wants to talk with me quite often, not only vore talk, but normal conversations too if you're interested, although I definitely enjoy being teased and for example being informed about things that you ate that day ~<3 We can also talk about even the weirdest stuff you want c: Hell, you could even send me pics of your poop and I'm still going to be excited x3

Types of Vore - all main! You can always ask me about some weird ones, also I have tons of fetishes! :3 Biggest are scat (the food digestion aftermath aspect of it mainly, not a big fan of smearing and such), feet, disposal, transformation, being fed to something by someone, trampling, being toy, and there's many more of smaller kinks ^3^

As you can see, I'm quite into the personal feeling, I mostly tend to do first person and be myself, though I can play in character too. So, what I mainly seek is someone who is hard into predding, and wants to express that to me :3

So, summing up:

Things I like! ^3^
-cuteness <33
-futa!
-feet
-domination
-digestion
-scat <333
-transformation
-being fed to something by someone :3
-being forced
-when pred is telling me what she/he is feeling or what is she/he thinking when (...)
-trampling
-size difference
-same size
-probably you uwu

What I can be:
Myself :3 And pretty much anything what you can eat o3o I like being little doggy or mouse x3 I love personal experience of being myself in vore tho, but you can use any of your characters if you want, or do same as me :3 And as everything I'm usually quite submissive to my pred c:

So if you're interested PM me or add me on discord :3 My handle is anaranemy
Also feel free to ask any questions! >w<

Last bumped by Anaranemy on Mon Mar 25, 2024 5:10 am.
Anaranemy
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!