Female Switch Looking for Switch Partner (M/F)

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Female Switch Looking for Switch Partner (M/F)

Postby peachykeen » Mon Jan 09, 2023 6:15 pm

Hello!

I am female and an experienced role-player and a professional writer. My schedule has opened up a bit so I thought about making a profile and seeing if I could find some partners who would like to plot out some interesting scenarios.

I have begun wanting to explore the possibility of going back to being a switch. I stopped long ago after realizing I didn’t like being a female pred. I like male preds and in essence feel my preference for pred would be limited to only male. I do other forms of roleplay and tend to play male and have done so for about 20 years. Trust me, you won’t be able to tell if a female is playing a male.

As for prey, which I ultimately prefer, will play either male or female.

My preferences are all listed and only a few are really truly necessary when role-playing. I love intricate storylines and wouldn’t mind finding a partner where we can create different stories or one that is able to last. Who knows what we can make happen!

Please keep in mind my preferences as pred and prey are the same.

MUSTS AND LOVES (the necessities I truly enjoy)

Me Playing as Pred - Male ONLY!
Me Playing as Prey - Male and female.
Human ONLY
Underage 10-13 ONLY as pred not as prey.
M/F, M/M

Macro/Micro

Soft vore - Oral
Unaware/Aware
Willing/Unwilling

Mouth play - Have really started to enjoy mouth play with the pred teasing the prey with either stuffing them into their mouth and keeping them in there while they eat, accidentally belches and also forcing the prey to possibly listen while they are using the bathroom. The prey is left knowing any moment they can be flicked back and swallowed.

Butt Play - Not into anal vore but am not adversed in having the prey being subjected to the pred’s back end with either getting caught back there, sat on, trapped in their underparents, etc.

Humiliation
Transformation/Food Play

Swallowed W/Out Food - Something I’ve started to enjoy though I’m not all about just a grab and gulp. If we’re using this as prey I want a build up with mouth play or if the pred may be having sex with someone and is about to swallow at climax. A rarity and really need to be in the mood to do it.

Full Tour - I do not like fatal digestion. The prey whether I am playing them or not needs to come out whole at the other end. Some burns and things are fine for humiliation and showing the prey what the pred’s body attempted to do to them while on their journey to the end. The only time I will allow digestion is when the prey is turned into food.

Pre/Post-Vore scat - An absolute must! This is only the natural occurrence and doesn’t involve playing and/or eating it. No way. There is enjoyment of having the pred using the bathroom whether intentional or not in front of the prey foreshadowing what’s to come. I also straight up just like bathroom scenes with the prey trapped in the toilet or hidden inside the toilet because the pred is trying to keep them from someone else and realize they have to go and feel bad for having to subject the prey by trapping them underneath them while they release their waste. Don’t worry about being offensive and gross, the more detail and degradation the better!

Sex - I might be open to this if I’m in the mood but I am not a sexual person IRL as it does nothing for me but can include it as long as it doesn’t take up the entire roleplay.

Multi-Pred/Prey - I am open to playing multiple pred and/or multiple prey (up to two).

Description - I don’t expect anyone to write a novel. I really do make the effort to keep roleplaying enjoyable for us both and would like the same in return.

WON’T DO:
Same Size
Non Human Creatures
Hard Vore
Cock Vore
Blood, Gore
Feet
Unbirth

Some scenarios I have come to enjoy:

Sympathetic preds - Something of an unwilling pred who doesn't want to eat them or use the facilities with the prey trapped but apologize for doing so anyway. Maybe even talking the prey into letting it happen. Prey is trapped in food prepared for the pred. The pred discovers them and try to kindly explain that they don’t want to insult the person who made them this meal or be seen picking food out of the meal thinking they don’t like it, leading the prey to resign to the fact they have to be eaten.
I’m not restricted to these scenarios but these are ones I’ve really enjoyed lately and would like to share with someone else. If not, let’s talk it out and brainstorm ideas. I do enjoy plotting with partners. I try to keep an open mind and don’t mind a conversation to get things rolling.

There are plenty other ideas I may have, or if you have some, DM me with some of your own please.

I do prefer to roleplay on Discord but will do PM on Eka’s Portal should you prefer it.

Thank you for taking the time to read!

Last bumped by peachykeen on Mon Jan 09, 2023 6:15 pm.
peachykeen
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!