Male Prey-Leaning Switch Looking for Romantic Vore

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Male Prey-Leaning Switch Looking for Romantic Vore

Postby SomethingSilly » Mon Nov 13, 2023 8:09 pm

Hey there! I'm currently looking for a long term plot, with an emphasis on romance, weight gain, and pred/prey dynamics. I'm mostly looking to play either male pred to female prey, or male prey to male or female pred. Definitely leaning more toward playing prey right now.

I am open to just about any species/race as pred, from aliens to anthros to Pokemon. Female human preds are good too, but I'm not a huge fan of male human preds, unless I am playing pred myself. In terms of pairing, I'm willing to play male pred to female prey, or male prey to male or female pred.

I prefer paragraph format, usually anywhere from 2 to 6+ sentences. Perfect grammar and spelling aren't needed, but you need to be at least a high school level of competence. No run on sentences, no complete absence of punctuation, and one liners just make me feel like you aren't enjoying it.

I also greatly prefer longer roleplays, which is why digestion with some kind of reformation and/or endosoma are favorites. It makes a longer roleplay difficult if a main character dies.

Kinks:

Yes:
Samesize
Soft vore
Oral vore
Anal Vore (clean)
Cock vore
Digestion with reformation
Fatal vore (for npc's)
Romance
Endo
Weight gain
Cuddling
Pred/prey relationship
Anthros
Aliens
Pokemon
Monsters
Average preds
Curvy preds
Fat preds
Athletic preds
Muscular preds
Muscular and fat preds <3
Teasing
Sexual content
Fluffy roleplays

Probably:
Micro/Macro
Cruelty
Unbirth
Ferals
Stuffing

Probably not:
Hard vore
Pregnant prey
Herms, futas, etc.
Full tour
Implied disposal

Nope:
Underage prey or pred
Rape
Torture
Incest
Disposal
Dirty anal vore
Farting
Watersports

Well, if you are somehow still interested, hit me up with a PM and we can set something up! I can roleplay through PM's, email, Telegram, Kik, Discord, and on F-List.

Last bumped by SomethingSilly on Mon Nov 13, 2023 8:09 pm.
SomethingSilly
Been posting for a bit

Return to Seeking partner!