Bellies and So Much Vore! (Switch LFRP)

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Bellies and So Much Vore! (Switch LFRP)

Postby DDSMX » Wed Aug 24, 2022 6:02 pm

Hello all and salutations.

I am a long time member of this forum. Been around for a while and have RPed just as long. I am looking for a partner who might be interested in RPing over the PMs and eventually discord.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME FOR MY DISCORD BEFORE DISCUSSING IDEAS WITH ME!
I have had this happen a lot now. Someone messages me, says we're a good match and asks for my discord for their "convenience", then when we get to discuss possible and preferred scenarios, there is no more interest. Please, if you are interested in RPing with me, tell me what you are interested in first! I am not asking for a list or a biography. I just want to make sure we are a possible match before moving on to instant messenger. If you prefer to RP via discord, fine. Just don't PM me, tell me nothing about yourself and then find out we don't have enough in common to start anything. It's just another step in the process of finding an RP partner and I am not amused by it.

DISCLAIMER:
Sometimes I am on and responding to RP posts in a very predictable and periodic manner, and sometimes I am not on for months and don't respond to your post for a long while. Basically, it's easy for me to lose inspiration and steam in an RP or just get bored and feel like the RP is taking too much time to get to anything fun. I usually do pretty well in telling people I'm going off for a while, so hang tight if I don't respond to your post after a while.

Now let me detail my likes and kinks:
NOTE: I am ok with furries, scalies, demis and humans, male, female or herm/futa. It will depend on my mood and RP partner. Anything I don't list below will usually be considered "iffy" or "don't mind".

Defaults:
These are things I am going to default on, so expect these unless you say otherwise.

O Oral vore

O Unwilling

O Same Size

O Digestion

O Sex

Pred/Prey Role Preferences:
The following are the pred/prey roles I will prefer to play when engaging in vore. This is NOT the same as sexual roles such as gay or straight sex. Like all things, context, character and scenario will dictate if I like the pair-up.

Most Preferred:
    O M/F
    Preference: pred and prey

O F/M
    Preference: prey

Okay With:
    O M/M

O H/M
    Preference: prey

O H/F

Mood Based:
    O F/F

Likes And Preferences:
The following are the added things that I like to have in an RP. I will specify what I particularly am looking for in regards to role and orientation for most of them, but they won't be set in stone.

O Plump/Chubby
    I like characters that are chubby and plump. For girls, thick, curvy and voluptuous bodies are also nice. I do have my limits in weight though, so BBWs and super sized characters aren't going to be getting a "yes" from me.

O Incest
    I will do this only if it conforms to the above preferences and if including the following paring: mother/son, sister/brother, brother/brother, cousin/cousin, aunt/nephew.

O Size Difference

O Shota Prey
    I will only do this as prey

O Shota Pred
    I will prefer this as both pred and prey

Don't Likes:
    O scat
    I'll do disposal if it's not really detailed

O Gore

O Cock vore
    I am more flexible on this, but I am extremely picky on it and it is also very mood-based.

O Stink play

O Willing Prey
    Semi willing is fine, but that is as far as I will go.

SPECIFIC KINKS:
Most of these are just things that I have a weakness for. While I won't flat out ask for them, they are what make an RP for me, so try to at least include a couple when we start something.
    O Cuckolding:
    I could say that it’s more about character interaction and personality, but I’ll call a spade a spade and say if you like the idea of involving cuckolding in vore, you’ll get a few interesting scenarios out of me. I am willing to play cuck, lady or bull, but I will specify if I have a specific preference for any of them.

O Implied Vore:
    I can’t really explain why I like this... but I do. Skipping most if not all of the swallowing sequence appeals to me on so many levels. If you like the inclusion of swallowing, fine by me, but it does appeal greatly to my likes if the scene goes from the moment before vore occurs, to the moment after vore ends and we continue from there.

O Onomatopoeias:
    Once more, an odd specific tastes. I like the sounds of digestion, swallowing, even sex worded out. It somehow just adds that much more to me.

O Feral/Bestiality:
    Another guilty pleasure of mine. Most often the feral is sentient, but whether or not they can talk is negotiable.

O Belly Play/Navel Play:
    Probably my last “out-there” kink. I like belly play, usually describing the shape, look and details to a post digestive belly is fine. However, if you really wanted to appeal to my kinks, I am always a fan of navel penetration, belly smothering and general belly play as well.

O Weight gain
    I like there to be some form of addition when the prey has been digested. This usually plays into the belly play aspect that I am fond of, but including any form of weight gain is always a plus for me.

O Foot Fetish:
    This is pretty tame in comparison to the other kinks I have, but regardless, I do have a thing for feet. This goes from simply detailing a person’s foot, to foot worship, to a foot job.

O Smothering:
    More or less implied above, but I like to have body parts smushed against characters’ faces. Whether it’s the breasts, feet, ass, groin or belly, I’m very much for getting up close and personal with the body of the pred.

O Surprise Me/Chaotic Scenarios:
    I like there to be a lot of legroom in the RP sometimes. I like having the ability to keep something open ended which puts me on my toes and gives us both the option to end the RP whenever and however we like. Whether it be a sudden break in the story and jump to the end where the pred has eaten the prey character, or a sudden change in the dynamic between characters, I like there to be some chaos in the RP.

That should be all that I like in an RP for now, but before you go and start PMing me, allow me to give you all the run down to what I am looking for in an RP partner

Good writing
You MUST be able to RP well. What I mean by that is when we RP, I would like a post that consists of more than like 3 sentences.

As an example, a post should be more like this:
Spoiler: show
Mark kicked and struggled inside Linda's belly, the motions and squirms making her bloated gut jump and jostle and form bulges along her middle. She would hiccup and giggle, then pat her belly and lean back. She teased Mark as he protested and complained inside her. "hee! Stop -hic- squirming so much. I won the bet, that means you add to my hips. That's just how it goes," She said with a smile as she closed her eyes and licked her lips in content.

As opposed to a post like this:
Spoiler: show
Linda's belly jiggled. "You tasted great."

The latter gives me almost nothing to work with and just makes me see you as either lazy or uninterested in the RP, neither of which I like.

That should be all. If you are interested. Send me a PM and we can get started from there. Hope to hear from you soon.

Last bumped by DDSMX on Wed Aug 24, 2022 6:02 pm.
DDSMX
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!