Looking for a Roleplay partner. :3

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Looking for a Roleplay partner. :3

Postby Randomness » Wed Jan 04, 2006 11:37 pm

Well.... I'm sorta new to all this stuff, and I still am exploring my preferences. ^^ But, I have a pretty good idea of what I like so far.

Preferences:
I like to play as an underage {minor} character, usually around 6. I am willing to change it to an adult, if there is a problem with who I am RPing with.
Soft vore and hard vore.
Mostly I prefer to be prey.
I am okay with digestion.
I am fine with furry and human characters. I ocassionaly switch my character as one of the two, off and on.

Note: I am extremely versatile. I am fine with doing anything my Roleplay partner likes to do. :3
Randomness
Participator

Postby Kisiro » Wed Jan 04, 2006 11:39 pm

Well, I'm interested.
Kisiro
Artist

Blah.

Postby Randomness » Wed Jan 04, 2006 11:42 pm

Oh, I forgot to mention, if you wish to contact me, either PM me, or and can reach me through email or MSN Messenger.

[email protected]
Randomness
Participator

Return to Seeking partner!