Tiny Prey Seeking F Pred

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Tiny Prey Seeking F Pred

Postby Nem » Sat Apr 02, 2022 12:17 pm

Heya! Been a while since I've come around and I re-edited my post here a bit! Looking for some fun lately.

To start, I'll let you know a few things. Any roleplay I'd be involved in should have micro/macro interactions as an absolute must! It's my main fetish and I absolutely cannot imagine doing any roleplay outside of it. The idea of being so helpless at your mercy is just wonderful. My preferred size is 2 inches or smaller in comparison to you, even dust sized. I like both being tiny in a normal situation or you being gigantic. Also, I do prefer female preds over males. I'd also point out that I tend to play things in a realistic sense of things. What I mean by that is that I know I will be at your mercy and under your power and control. Being as tiny as I would be compared to you, I wouldn't be able to resist anything you desired to do with/to me. The idea that I could pry myself from your overpowering grip to run and try and escape isn't even a lingering thought in my mind. So if you prefer a tiny who will struggle in a feeble, laughable manner under your powerful strength, I'm your tiny.

I am also generally flexible. I'm usually good with trying things. I don't have a ton of experience outside of humanoids though. I'm willing to try other species, of course.

I'm down for both grab and gulps as well as longer scenes.

I enjoy more than just vore. I love being crushed or being used as a toy among other things. If you're down for other macro/micro options other than just vore, I'm always open for talks.

On to the list of preferences! And while I have preferences like everyone else does, that doesn't mean this list is the end all, be all. So inquire if there's anything you'd like to do. I'd love to talk with you about scenarios!

LOVE ( Will always do but not a necessity! )
- Micro/Macro ( I lied. The only necessity. )
- Shrinking
- Growth
- Female Pred
- Cruel Pred
- Mean Pred
- Smug Pred
- "Powerful" Pred ( Like supernatural, magic, etc. )
- Unwilling Prey
- Sexy Boots
- Crushing
- Humans
- Fatal Encounters
- Oral Vore
- Soft Vore
- Hard Vore
- Insertion
- Giant Couples ( If two roleplayers need a tiny for their scene, I'd totally be down for something like that! Even as a temporary throw-away prop. )
- Degradation
- Humiliation
- Fearplay
- Smothering
- Food-Related Vore
- Clothing Entrapment
- Domination

MOOD-BASED LIKES ( Will do sometimes, but not a strict requirement for my personal enjoyment. Just ask! )
- Sexual Situations
- Male Pred
- Cum
- Findom

AVOID
- One line responses.
- "Gross Stuff" ( Just inquire and I'll let you know if I'm down with certain subject matter. )

Other things can be negotiable and I'm always willing to discuss kinks as well as brainstorm scenarios for us!

OUTRO
Hopefully that is enough info for now. Not sure if I can think of anything else at the moment. Feel free to send me a PM on the forum here with any expression of interest or questions. Though I primarily roleplay over discord. Thanks for taking the time to look at my post! Look forward to hearing from you!

Last bumped by Nem on Sat Apr 02, 2022 12:17 pm.
Nem
Somewhat familiar

Return to Seeking partner!