Yandere vore RP (F/M)

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Yandere vore RP (F/M)

Postby RyanKrakinski » Sun Oct 02, 2022 9:45 am

DISCLAIMER: I do NOT have Discord. So please stop asking me if I can talk there.

I want a roleplay where a yandere is stalking and threatening me. After discovering photos of fat bellies on my phone, one by one, people in my town go missing. Meanwhile, she just seems to mysteriously keep getting fatter and fatter, sending lewd pics of her gut to me. This all culminates into something truly naughty. PM me if interested.

Example: https://sta.sh/0s1e91azz4k

FETISHES:
Bad breath
Disposal: What goes in must come out. It only adds to my ideal pred — someone who is truly disgusting and really doesn’t care about her hygiene or what other people think of it.
Farting
Burping: Well, of course. Always seems to happen.
Big bellies (REQUIRED)
Smoking: While I know smoking is unhealthy in real life, it’s completely harmless in roleplays. There’s just something I find arousing about preds smoking a cigarette.
Bad odor: The pred is already disgusting enough. Make her unpleasant to be around with some ungodly stench.
Foreign preds: American preds are honestly overrated. You could argue anime girls qualify as foreign, but with the style tending to look identical, it’s hard to tell if that person is Asian or Caucasian. The only real clue is the character’s name.
Accents: When dealing with foreign preds, part of the charm is the accent. Broken English or certain words being said in a different way are a good indicator through text that the pred is from a different country.

Last bumped by RyanKrakinski on Sun Oct 02, 2022 9:45 am.
Requests and trades are open.
RyanKrakinski
???

Return to Seeking partner!