Female prey looking for Male Pred for RP

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Female prey looking for Male Pred for RP

Postby Geofax » Thu Nov 17, 2022 4:50 am

So, what am I looking for? Well, the list system I've seen plenty of others here use seems to work quite well so I'll stick to that:

Minimum Requirements (These are a MUST):

- Male Pred (I'd prefer male irl too, but may be able to work something out if you're female irl but play a male character.)
- Decent grasp of the English Language (I don't require you to be Shakespeare, but being understandable is a must.)
- Oral Vore

I'm actively seeking these things (These are almost a must but can talk about it)

- Digestion
- Scenarios with willing or semi-willing prey
- Scenarios with semi-willing pred or pred who need to be convinced; or with a completely willing pred
- Disposal
- Fatal

I'm really not into these, but feel free to talk to me about it:

- Cockvore
- Chubby pred
- Force feeding
- Weight Gain
- Reformation
- Foot play

Okay so with that said, here are a few other points:

- Discord for RPs, but I could make an account with an IM software of your choice if I need to. I'm not too keen on using the pm system, but we can talk about it.

- I’ve really been in the mood to be a little bit naughty and play some ideas inspired by real life, and I have a plot idea or two ready to go.

- I'm normally available from about 20:30 to 23:30 UK time on weekdays. Weekends I'm free most of the

- I've been in a real vorish mood recently... So I can't wait to chat to a hungry male pred.

Well, that's everything I think. If I haven't scared you off with this massive post then please do PM me and we can talk from there.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Last bumped by Geofax on Thu Nov 17, 2022 4:50 am.
Geofax
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!