Seeking rp buddies/friend's.

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Seeking rp buddies/friend's.

Postby Kisiro » Mon Jan 02, 2006 6:27 am

I never thought I'd end up doing this, but I'm at my limit and desparate as ever. >.> I've been blown off many times, so trying my luck this way.

I'm seeking out rp buddies. Anyone who may have a free spot to add another rp buddy, as well as friend, to their list. I'm always interested in making a vore friend first. But, would be great if we could perhaps rp every now and then.

I often struggle to hook up with anyone anymore on rp'ing. Even in public rp chats I struggle to get started anywhere. I'm not very good at striking up a conversation, but working on it.

I do have my interests, but I'm not picky. Anymore I'll rp just about anything anyone likes. That is, if anyone is interested. I got my main character, as well as alts.

If anyone is interested, here is alittle about what I like, to start you off. That is for those who don't know me all that well.

I mostly look for a female pred. For I love to play as male unwilling prey. I'm into soft vore, and useally no digestion played in it. I have other kinks, but I'll leave them out for now unless asked. Most of all, I prefer to rp in private. But I guess it depends on what players are more comfortable with. Or able to do.

But besides this, I am still willing to rp anything, even as male or female. Whatever floats your boat.

My messengers are
aim: jamintog
yahoo: kisiro_belmont
msn [email protected]

Thank you, and hope to do lunch soon! ^_^
Kisiro
Artist

Postby Kisiro » Thu Jan 05, 2006 11:21 pm

*Is starting to take a hint.* >.>

v.v No room I guess. Ah well. *Grumbles to himself, knowing from the start that this was a bad idea.*
Kisiro
Artist

Postby TW » Thu Jan 05, 2006 11:35 pm

Hey Buddy. Well I still want to rp with you. So don;t count yourself out just yet. ^_^ Just been away and busy with RL. (sheesh. How I wish I could spend all my hours at the keyboard....) ANyway, I'm still around. And I hope to see you online again soon!!

The Watcher.
I love bellies! Round, Soft, hard, Prey filled, food filled, Inflated, or Pregnancy, so long as it is big and round. :)

I am a maieusophile are you?

TW
Belly Loving Author

Postby Baz » Fri Jan 06, 2006 1:04 am

If you were on MSN more, I'd be able to RP with you!
Baz
Yat

Postby Kisiro » Fri Jan 06, 2006 2:46 am

o.O Really appreciate it. Wow, it has been a while. It's ok...I've been busy myself. I only get to be online at night anymore. Hope to see you online again soon as well. Take care, and thanks.

TW wrote:Hey Buddy. Well I still want to rp with you. So don;t count yourself out just yet. ^_^ Just been away and busy with RL. (sheesh. How I wish I could spend all my hours at the keyboard....) ANyway, I'm still around. And I hope to see you online again soon!!

The Watcher.
Kisiro
Artist

Postby Kisiro » Fri Jan 06, 2006 2:48 am

Yeah...guess we both just keep having bad timing. >.> I only get to be online at night anymore. Work 2nd shift again so it's hard to find time to get things done before work, as well as after. Including eating and sleeping.

But yeah, I still very much look foward to it.

Baz wrote:If you were on MSN more, I'd be able to RP with you!
Kisiro
Artist

Postby Ranger » Fri Jan 06, 2006 6:04 am

Awww, I'm there for you, I'm on alot of the time ^..^
Ranger
---

Postby lol » Fri Jan 06, 2006 7:12 am

Dude send your YIM or AIM my way and I will gladly be a friend of one of my fellow nekos.
lol
rof

Postby Kisiro » Mon Jan 09, 2006 12:12 am

Most appreciate it. Thanks Ranger. <=)

Ranger wrote:Awww, I'm there for you, I'm on alot of the time ^..^
Kisiro
Artist

Postby Kisiro » Mon Jan 09, 2006 12:13 am

Um, ok, Mr. lol. Sounds great. You should be able to click and see my messenger names. Yahoo is "kisirobelmont" and AIM is "jamintog". Look foward to meeting soon. <=)

lol wrote:Dude send your YIM or AIM my way and I will gladly be a friend of one of my fellow nekos.
Kisiro
Artist

Return to Seeking partner!