Flexible player seeking long-term partner

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Flexible player seeking long-term partner

Postby nicktaken » Fri Jan 05, 2024 7:26 pm

Hello there! Welcome to my seeking topic. I'm a player of many years and experiences. My timezone is UTC+3 but my schedule varies. I prefer to play via Discord or forum posts (might consider others).
You can find some of my characters with visual references on F-list. Hit me up if you're interested.

BASICS:
- I would like a long term RP partner. I prefer long-term plays and have some ideas for those, but shorter plays are fine.
- I am a switch on pred/prey and prefer switch partners. I expect partners being able to advance a scene regardless of their leaning.
- I write in third person and lean to slower paragraph+ posts.

INTERESTS:
- Anal and cock vore and my faves, with oral and vaginal close behind. Soul, tail and breast vore are good depending on mood and specifics. Not much interest in the rest. I prefer feminine preds (including femboys).
- Human-like characters for sex and vore in most cases. Transformations are perfectly fine. I am very picky about anthro, lamia, slimes and androids; less humanoid creatures are usually outright no.
- Digestion as default, regardless of vore type. Absorption is fine. Vore can be safe or have reformation for lead characters, but not as the norm. I normally go for soft digestion.
- Character chemistry and romance, whether cuddly or somewhat messed up. Relationships where characters engage in progressively more degenerate activities. Sexual encounters of all kinds.
- Temporary transformation: sex, size and otherwise. I can play male, female or herm, and typically prefer partner character to be same size but of different sex. But I like switching things up and stuff like size play, too.
- Disposal. Regular kind for anal/oral, cum for cock/vaginal etc. Colored goo, clean bones, undigested items etc. are also acceptable, but there needs to be something.
- Mild dirty play. Sweat, smothering, body worship. Bleches and maybe farts in vore context. Insides not being entirely pleasant.
- Setting wise I am flexible. Fantasy is my first pick, but sci-fi, supernatural, superhero or any mixture that can justify vore works for me. Modern, past or future worlds work.

DISLIKES:
- Gore, torture, abuse.
- Incest.
- Excessively unrealistic proportions.
- Casual sex or vore worlds. This is separate from a specific character being casual about either.

Last bumped by nicktaken on Fri Jan 05, 2024 7:26 pm.
I write stuff, sometimes: GALLERY
nicktaken
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to Seeking partner!