[CLOSED] Female L4 Males for story-driven RP.

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

[CLOSED] Female L4 Males for story-driven RP.

Postby pudgepire » Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:31 am

It's been YEARS since I've really done any sort of roleplay, so I know I'm bound to be quite rusty, but I've had the itch to do some various sorts of scenes lately. My desire is to do scenes through forum PMs, as it tends to feel less rushed than on the chatroom or via discord DMs.

I would like to start out by saying I'm perfectly fine with vore NOT happening. More important to me is that characters interact in a way that feels natural and also interesting, with elements of vore/sex/romance potentially peppered in here or there. I personally don't feel any enjoyment by forcing things. While I do like to have a basic roadmap of points to try to hit, I also would like the freedom to deviate from those points if I so choose (if either of us chooses, really).

I'm generally looking for male predators, but I've listed some OCs that are capable of predding as well. Switches are welcome! Observers are also welcome. Prey-only fellows are less desirable, but with the right character, I can probably make something work.

As far as settings go, I generally prefer fantasy settings. Time period is flexible, though Beverley works best in a modern setting. I would prefer to play any of my pokemon characters in a world centered around pokemon-things, though.

A general note, While I am primarily interested in playing the characters listed below, I do have some other OCs that I am willing to play given the right scenario! If you have any of the same kinks I've listed below, please don't hesitate to message me and ask about other OCs!

Characters - These are some of the OCs I'm most interested in playing, as well as their (Pred/Prey) ratios, a brief synopsis/summary about them and their personalities, and the basic scene premise I'd like to play out with each one. The links are to their profiles based on ETA chatroom, but they are pretty bare-bones, though they do provide image references and a good look into the sorts of kinks I'm likely to want to explore with the characters.
Spoiler: show

1. Pecan - (100/0) - born of a forbidden union between a fairy and an insect youkai, Pecan is an abomination. She was locked up for most of her life, but she's gotten out and has an OBSESSION with humans.
- Very interested in oviposition with Pecan! Frankly, more interested in doing something with her laying eggs in some poor fellow and then going through the horrible process of being a host to her brood than straight vore, maybe with some elements of stockholme syndrome involved and them also eating people to sustain the eggs. Sex, stuffing, food deprival, etc all to be expected. Especially interested in having her victim be an unwilling pred
- Primarily looking to have her interact with humans as well!

2. Niuxii - (30/70) - glaceon gal born to a noble family; fourth in line to inherit the "head" positon (though two of her elder sisters are disgraced and thus disqualified). has a bit of middle child syndrome, but tries her best to conceal her feelings. People often describe her as frigid and she's actually pretty hard to get to know because not only is she very bound to her position as a noble lady, but she also doesn't really know much about herself since she's had practically zero experiences. After the the eldest daughter of the family shamed and sullied their good name, Niuxii and the rest of the siblings were kept on a much shorter leash. To sum up her personality, she's generally a kuudere, with some slight tsundere mixed in. has a lot of walls that need to be taken down. tall and inseucre about her height.
- Primarily looking for more slice of life stuff. Seeking *mostly* a bad-boy poke-boy character to win her heart and get her to experience new things and break her out of her shell (bad boy exterior, but actually a really good and wholesome guy inside). Looking to have first kiss, deflowering, body worship (she's very insecure and I just think it'd be really cute to have a guy dote on her body and praising it),
- Overall, there'd be less focus on vore with this character than there would be others. I'd prefer to make it more about foodplay/stuffing/feeding. It isn't likely that she'd eat someone, but it isn't entirely impossible.

3. Beverley- (90/10) - Very anxious greedent. She's lived most of her life in solitude, as she's very nervous around people. One thing that helps calm her nerves is eating, so she's developed quite a snacking habit! Generally impossible to find her without a bag of chips or some sort of thing to munch on to quell her anxiety. Being a compulsory eater, she gets very distressed if there's ever a time where she's denied food.
- What I'm looking for with her is for a trainer to catch her, which would force her to be in situations where she's uncomfortable and forced to stop avoiding people. I can't really think of any other way in which she'd be able to interact with someone long-term. Perhaps the trainer is a not-so-good person (or maybe a closet vorearephile or something idk) and makes her EAT people, which at first she hates, but then she slowly comes to love and enjoy the sensation of someone squirming inside her.

4. Guilty - (100/0) - A demon that can disguise her infernal aura. Her ultimate goal is to corrupt holy-folks; have them commit horrible sins and sully their souls, convincing them that she's an angel and that this is God's will. While she's toying with her food, she'll do everything in her power to sooth and comfort them. All of it's pretence. There may be hints here and there of her true nature, but she's generally very good at hiding her true self.
- What I want is for her to manipulate a priest or some other sort of "man of the cloth" type fellow. Expect lots of eating NPCs, then ultimately she'd end up eating the person (oral vore or soul-vore-- or a combination of both). It would be a sort of slow-burn, where in the end she'd be eating your character.
- Sex is something I'd like to explore with her. Guilty would likely try to convince your character that sex with an angel isn't a sin, and it's only something to keep your character focused on "the work." I really like devirginising, so having it be your character's first time and having them overwhelmed/nervous/anxious about it is great.

5. Dakki - (100/0) - Essentially she's part of a group of beings that oversees the multiverse and ensures that there's balance. They often get assigned singular "projects" (be it to watch over a vulnerable planet, or to subdue/suppress a dangerously powerful individual, or even protect someone that may be essential to maintaining balance later on, be they good or bad). She's supposed to have suppressed all of her ability to become attached to anyone/anything to be completely neutral and indifferent, but she's NEW and hasn't quite mastered that yet. I'd love to explore her struggling to remain cool and distant with her natural maternal instinct to protect someone.
- More interested in fatal for NPCs/various "threats" and safe/protective vore for the partner-character. Actually VERY interested in vore-as-protection for Dakki.
- Sex is possible here, but not necessarily required for play.

6. Enka - (80/20) - nomadic forest kitsune gal. Super "save the trees" type. She's really short (3'4" / 101 cm), but has a plethora of magical abilities at her disposal to take care of any issues with her not being able to gulp someone down if need be. Grumpy and bitchy and hates any sort of "settlers" that disrupt nature.
- Could potentially allow someone to tag along with her to show them how to respect nature. Eating as punishment or something when she feels they've made a mis-step.
- I'd love for her to realise that "not all people are as bad as you think" and slowly become attached to the person.

7. Agnes - (95/5) - (Please note that this character is female identifying, but she has a DICK AND BALLS. She doesn't have female genitalia at all. I've no interest to change her body at all, so please just keep that in mind if you decide you'd like to play with her) Born of the taboo union between a dragon and a human, Agnes is a half-dragon (though she looks much more draconic than her father's humanoid form). Former country bumpkin turned travelling "muscle for hire". Her ultimate goal is to find the cure for human mortality and save her sick, human mother, as well as send enough funds back to her parents so that they can support themselves while she's unable to tend to crops on their farm. She's very loyal, naive, and gullible. Very easy to manipulate into doing something bad because she trusts way too easily.
- I'd like to play her in a world where dragons are a rare sight, and it's even more rare that one would seek to work for a different race. Probably would like a human character as a partner!
- The sort of scene I'd like for her is one where she's hired as a body guard or something of that sort, wherein she might be forced to eat people. Something that could potentially awaken her more predatory/dominant nature, since she is generally pretty subservient. Your character would start out as an observer and might potentially have some sort of sick, twisted interest in seeing her eat people. The attention would be embarrassing and uncomfortable for her at first, but over time I imagine she'd grow to enjoy it.
- I would also be interested in a scene in which Agnes stumbles upon the lair of a giant and is kept as a sort of pet.

8. Juura - (80/20) - Classic himedere cat youkai. She's a rakkineko, which are known for bringing good luck and good fortune to those that treat them well, and are known to curse and bring misfortune to those that mistreat them. She greatly abuses the prestige of her youkai classification, often imposing herself on people and making them essentially her slaves.
- This character will ONLY eat characters that range from 2-24 inches (10-60 cm) tall. She's pretty short (4'2" / 127 cm) so something about half her size or smaller.
- I'm primarily looking for someone to act as her current "servant," feed her, service her, bend to her whims. I'd like for her to eat NPCs that she forces your character to bring to her as "offerings," as well as just general hand-feeding stuff.
- Also potentially interested in her getting the tables turned on her, where she pushes the wrong person (someone more powerful than her, or someone resistant to her abilities) and now suddenly she's living as a sort of servant. The key for this is to have someone really humble her. Food denial and lots of taunting, as she is definitely not at all used to going without and not getting her way. Your character might force her to feed HIM while she's being restricted from food, let she be terribly punished. ESPECIALLY COOL if she'd already done all of these things to your character and now they're giving her a taste of her own medicine.
- In either situation, I'm open for there to be some sort of romance that develops (I can't help myself; I'm a slut for romance haha), or some sort of stockholm syndrome sort of situation.

Kinks/Interests - These are things I like, be it kink things or just general themes. Note that not ALL of these things suit all of my listed characters above. There's probably something that I'm leaving out. If you're curious about anything not included in either list, feel free to ask!

Vore/Consumption-Based Likes
- Oral vore
- Soul Vore
- Tail Vore (maybe)
- Soft Vore (prey is swallowed whole)
- Hard vore (for same-size interactions only; character and mood dependant)
- Endo (entrapment in the stomach, ESPECIALLY if the predator is able to eat and digest other food while leaving the preything in-tact within, having to live in the MESS.)
- Fatal Vore (For this, I generally prefer it to be associated with eating NPCs)
- Rp-Partners as Observers (wherein either one of our characters aren't eaten and instead are on the sidelines while either of our characters eats NPC characters. This adds for lots of fun interactions where either of our characters can dote on the other after their meal. :P)
- Light Stuffing (especially if it's binge-eating after going without food for a very long period of time)
- Onomatopoeia/stomach noises (and belly listening is a really big interest! Either having the sub/prey/observer character listen willingly or being forced to listen, also especially good when paired with sexual shame stuff, where the listening character is super fucking ashamed that they find listening to be sexually arousing)
- Feeding, especially hand-feeding. (Really nice when paired with tummy listening and belly-play as well.)
- Unwilling (I prefer either the pred or the prey to have at least SOME degree of unwillingness, even if it's only like the below. I really prefer vore stuff to at the very least start out as unwilling and then gradually move into willing later if it's going to end up as "willing." I don't like willing with fatal/digestion.)

Partner/character Preferences
- Male characters! (I really like guys and am not really interested in playing with female characters for the most part. There are some exceptions, but generally looking for males.)
- M/F, M/M, F/M (in that order haha)
- Sharp teeth (I'm a slut for a guy with fangs or shark-type teeth)
- Different species interacting (as in, not having two cats playing with one another. It's more interesting to me if they come from different sorts of backgrounds!)
- Macro/micro (I don't really care for characters that start out small. I prefer for them to be forced to shrink somehow during the play.)
- General size-difference (big dom/little sub; I prefer the pred/dom to be bigger than the prey/sub by at least 2-3 feet)
- Demi-human characters (youkai, demons, angels, pokemon, etc)
- Human characters

Other Likes
- Romance / Twisted Romance / Stockholm Syndrome
- Vampirism
- Belly Play
- Domination, both gentle and rough.
- Possession/Body-swapping
- Cumflation (it's a maybe on this one, too)
- Impregnation/breeding is hot to me
- Pregnancy (vanilla pregnancy is not really a fetish or kink, I just think it's cute and fluffy and sweet. alien/monster pregnancy is hot!)
- Sexual Shame (when a character finds themselves flustered or aroused in situations where they should be anything but, particularly when it involves them or their friends being eaten, or being sexually attracted to someone/something they feel like they shouldn't. Usually entails a great deal of guilt and shame, with a creeping desire for more)
- Corruption
- Sex (for certain characters, I would like for sex to be featured. I'm not a big fan of it being the primary focus of the scene, but I believe it has its place)

Not preferred - Likely not interested in these things.

- F/F (I'd prefer for f/f not to be a focus as I don't really care for it at all. With NPCs, I don't really want to focus on the prey's gender or anything-- This doesn't mean I'll be upset if it's mentioned or anything, just don't want a bunch of big focus on the fact that "hehe it's a GIRL")
- Feral Preds (I do like some species of ferals, but I'm incredibly picky about them and how they're done. You're free to ask, but unless you already have an established character with refs, I'm unlikely to want to do it)
- Anthro/Furry characters (same as above, really. Just not really looking for these)
- Multiple prey while either of our OCs is prey (just takes a lot of the intimacy out of it for me. I don't mind multiple prey if the preythings are NPCs and either of our characters are observers.)
- Willing prey (Or in general, prey that starts out from the beginning as willing to be eaten. I like for it to be something that starts out as unwilling and they struggle with how weird/gross/twisted/disturbing/etc. it is.)
- Reformation (Just doesn't interest me. If there's digestion, I want it to be fatal. If there isn't going to be fatality, I would rather just do endo.)
- Humans/Elves as Predators (If the character in question is appealing enough, I could be convinced to give way on this one, but I generally don't like plain humans or elves as preds.)
- Role switching mid-scene (For most of my characters, I would rather them stick to a single pred/prey role in scene. There are instances where this is fine with me, though, so please feel free to ask if you're interested in this.)
- Same-size Vore (I just don't really like it. It isn't necessarily a hard no, but it's pretty unlikely I'll want to do this at all)

Hard Nos - Don't ask about these, as they're big turn-offs for me!

- Writing in the second person.
- Writing in the first person.
- Scat
- Disposal
- Stench/filth play (farting, musk, body odor etc)
- Watersports/piss-play
- Diaper anything
- Cock vore
- Breast Vore
- Unbirth
- Incest
- Feral prey
- Pregnant prey (Endo is an exception for this)

As usual, thanks for checking out my ad. Please PM me if you're interested!

Last bumped by pudgepire on Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:31 am.
pudgepire
Somewhat familiar

Return to Seeking partner!