Experienced switch LF Disney themed RP

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Experienced switch LF Disney themed RP

Postby anyonarex » Mon Oct 03, 2022 3:46 pm

IMPORTANT: repliers need to be able to write paragraphs. Minimum 100 words for each response, ideally upwards of 200 or more.

Alright so i'm a switch with roughly a decades worth of RP experience and vore writing. You can find a few examples of my previous RP work on my profile if you wish. I'm very literate and usually write upwards of 200-400 words per response. But I usually try to match however much my partner is doing, so if you wanna go higher we can go higher. :P But generally if you want to RP with me expect pretty detailed, long responses, heavy digestion focus, maybe some sex here or there and quite a bit of belching or begging

atm i'm looking for something disney based. Can have furry or human characters, unwilling vore with digestion, prime movies for a vore based RP would be Lady and the tramp, bolt, Aristocats, Lilo and Stitch, Tangled, Frozen, Aladdin.

My general preferences vorewise:

Things I really like

Oral soft vore
Fatal
M/M
M/F
F/M
Belching up remnants or belongings of prey
unwilling
Digestion, preferably graphic
Non anthro/feral vore
Natural food chains (eg. Cats eating mice, foxes eating rabbits)
Fan fiction RP, especially based on Disney and Pixar films
Anthros
Cock vore
Favoured prey species: housecat, skunk, dog, rabbit, mouse and raccoon.
Hard vore
Favoured pred species: wolf, fox, marsupial, bird and large cat.
Underage characters
Human characters

Things i'm alright with
F/F
scat/disposal
Anal vore
growth
weight gain
macro/micro
transformation
OCs

Things I don’t like

First person perspective
waterworks
Willing prey
safe vore

Contact me via me PM or on discord at #Anyonarex#5855

Last bumped by anyonarex on Mon Oct 03, 2022 3:46 pm.
anyonarex
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to Seeking partner!