Male prey seeking ravenous ladies!

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Male prey seeking ravenous ladies!

Postby fluffyviking » Mon Mar 25, 2024 4:07 pm

Hello one and all! My name is Fluffy, long time writer, longer time snack ;) I am looking for some fun people to roleplay with. I am the first to throw myself down a lovely throat (or breast, or pussy) and am happy to offer myself to someone feeling a bit peckish.

Here's what I love doing (prey). Asterisks are especially appealing!

Oral vore
**Soft vore (no hard stuff, gore, blood, chewing, etc)
**Breast vore (add me to your chest!)
**Unbirthing (happy to play with you first!)
Anal vore (clean preferably!)
Full tour (also clean)
Non fatal/reformation
**Busty ladies
Anthros, nagas, dragonesses, harpies, mermaids, driders are all favorite predators of mine
**More than happy with non-vore sex
A decent long-term story

Here are the few things I won't do under any circumstances:
Herms (nothing against, just not my cup of tea)
F/F
M/M (see herm note)
Cockvore
Scat/Watersports
Hard vore

I try to be a very flexible partner. I don't mind novel length replies (please note that I will try to match if you do make a novel for a reply. I will however, be the first to admit that I likely would not be able to fully match), and I don't mind one liners. But please have a good grasp of grammar and punctuation, not chat-speak or shorthand. As far as scenarios, and length of the RP, I'm willing to work with my partners on coming up with an idea that we would both enjoy, though please keep in mind that I prefer long RPs. I'd rather do those first than just grab n' gulps.

Hopefully a few of you like what you've read so far, and if you would like to do a roleplay with me, please PM me and we can discuss the particulars. I do have AIM, YIM, and Skype, though I do tend to prefer to keep the RP on site if possible. Thank you for reading, I look forward to talking with you soon!

Last bumped by fluffyviking on Mon Mar 25, 2024 4:07 pm.
fluffyviking
---

Return to Seeking partner!