Oogie Boogie Man LF Female Prey

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Oogie Boogie Man LF Female Prey

Postby OogieBoogie » Thu Oct 14, 2021 10:22 pm

I have a very specific fetish where I'm the Oogie Boogie man from the Tim Burton movie The Nightmare Before Christmas. Basically, someone stumbles into my lair, either by seeking out the Boogie man from Halloweentown or being trapped and tied up by my three henchmen, Lock, Shock and Barrel. I then proceed to have some fun with them, before either swallowing them whole or cooking them up in a batch of snake and spider stew.

-Unwilling prey: You accidentally stumble upon my lair or are brought to me tied up by Lock Shock and Barrel.
-Willing prey: You've heard about the ravenous appetite of the Oogie Boogie Man and just had to see for yourself.
-Teasing/humiliation: I love the character and how he constantly jokes with his prey.
-Ticking: Anything to make you squirm
-Fatal/non fatal: I'm down for both.
-Human/demi human: as long as you're female, my size or smaller, and relatively hairless. Sorry furries =/
-Soft Vore: I prefer swallowing my prey whole, but if we talk about it, I could cook you up too.
-Torture: Some gore, cuts, burns, that sort of thing.
-Eating you out: I'd like to do some explicit sexual stuff before hand.
-Oral vore: I'm only gonna eat you with my mouth.
-Slight digestion: I'll burp and rub my belly a lot, but I don't really like to go into detail.
-I love thigh high socks, medium sized girls and Chubby girls...more of you to eat...
-Footplay: Licking, sucking, foot worship, that sort of thing.
-Bondage: Chains, rope, ties, any sorts of restraints
-Medium length, to long, detailed posts.
-Unusual cocks: for Oogie, I've used a snake for a cock, a mass of bugs, tentacles, or a regular human cock.

Dislikes
-Scat: not for me
-Eating you with anything other than my mouth
-Dragons or anything larger than me.
-REALLY graphic stuff. I mean, I can maybe chop you to bits, or squeeze you in one of Oogies many torture devices, but I don't want to get too descriptive with that.

Anyway, private message me if you're interested. Again, I'm new at this and hope it isn't too weird. I prefer to do role-playing over instant messenger, but I wouldn't mind doing a private messaged rp.

Last bumped by OogieBoogie on Thu Oct 14, 2021 10:22 pm.
OogieBoogie
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!