Male Feeder Seeking Feedee!

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Male Feeder Seeking Feedee!

Postby BlueBlaze » Wed Nov 17, 2021 6:47 pm

Hello everyone! I am currently seeking out a partner for vore, stuffing, inflation and pregnancy related role-plays. The role-plays I tend to play out focus heavily on feeding and filling my partners belly. On the vore side of things, I enjoy being the person sliding meals down the predators throat, instead of actually becoming one, although; it doesn't mean I won't become a meal if my partner is persuasive enough. To continue on with my love of bellies I enjoy having my character- rub, kiss, and even listen to a swollen belly after they're sated. I am looking to do scenes with humanoid characters such as Humans, Nekos, demons, and elves mainly. I enjoy anthro furries too, but they're second on my favorites list, but I do have a strong weakness for dragonesses! Lastly, I have a pretty good grasp of the English language, my posting size is around 3-5 sentences. My partners literate requirements are non-existing, if you enjoy what I enjoy we can make it work! Warning I do suffer from dyslexia and I will occasionally mess up with grammar - if you're a hardcore Grammar Nazi it might be best if you avoid me. I hope to hear from people soon! :)

Loves:
Belly play
Stomach noises
Feeding/stuffing partners
Pregnant predators
Soft vore
Pregnancy scenes
Pampering my partner
F/M
Burps
Socks/stockings (especially stripped)
Voluptuousness
Samesize
Romantic scenes
Consumption of NPC prey

Will do:
Weight gain
Scat (some)
M/M ( will do normal males but Trap males, transgenders or feminine males are loved!)
Sex (My partner will be in control of this. Either you can tell me out right, or just give subtle hints. Sex is not required to be in the RP!)
Micro/Macro (Mostly if it's a lot fo them)
Unbirthing

Maybe:
Scat (After vore)
Gassy interactions (Farts)
humiliation

Won't do:
Hardvore
Scat consumption
Ferals
Rape
Cock vore

I use Skype, Discord, Yahoo, F-list and Eka's portal chat. Either one of these would be great to use.

Last bumped by BlueBlaze on Wed Nov 17, 2021 6:47 pm.
Just a lover of pregnancy, vore and stuffing!
BlueBlaze
Somewhat familiar

Return to Seeking partner!