Switch anthro fox LF switch/pred

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Switch anthro fox LF switch/pred

Postby Sas » Wed Mar 08, 2023 5:37 am

To all the awesome people I already know and chat with <3 I love all of you!

Intro!
Hello you! Yes you reading this, I'm talking to you. I'm looking for some silly fun I bet you are as well! Or... maybe a cool friend in the end! If you find the below information interesting don't hesitate and just drop me a message OK? All clear! Below you will find a pretty dense overview of the most important things imo. If you wonder about anything that is not listed please send me a message. I'm pretty open minded so send me your weirdest requests, who knows I might like it! Besides all the RP stuff I am also very nice to chat/game with by the way! I’m located in Western Europe and usually available almost every evening for a post. I would like to mention that my work can be rather hectic so during a long running RP I might skip a day occasionally. Looking forward to hearing from you! <3

General info
Fine with any combination of gender
Fine with human and furry (can be feral or anthro)

Favo
Size difference (micro)
Oral vore
Unbirth
Anal vore
Playfulness/teasing
Clothes stuffing (socks, underwear...)
Body exploration
Feet/Paws (optional sweaty/musky)
Foodplay (vore/teasing with food related items)

Neutral/No problem
Cockvore
Digestion
Endo

Rather not
Samesize
Mass vore
Absorption
Scat

Please no
Hardvore
Gore
Hyper

Platforms
-Eka's
-Discord
-Suggest other platforms if you want

Last bumped by Sas on Wed Mar 08, 2023 5:37 am.
Sas
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to Seeking partner!