neko boy named Matt.(been edited)

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

neko boy named Matt.(been edited)

Postby lol » Wed Dec 21, 2005 8:24 pm

Hello To everyone who reads this, My char is 200 year old neko vampire with a 18 year olds body (but can chang my age at will). I act very innocent and am prey and takes/is unwilling or willing prey as a pred when I transform into a giant cute cat demon. and this pic, down and out is my pref, boys and girls are all welcome to yiff and eat me as well as me yiffing and eating you in my demon form but no herms. I do all forms of vore except cock. No death or scat please or blood. I like Taurs, humans, giants, giantess, anthros, and real animals or anything I missed.
Attachments
Downnout.jpg
Downnout.jpg (17.62 KiB) Viewed 1732 times
lol
rof

Postby Skittles » Thu Jan 19, 2006 7:20 pm

Hiya,friend!=3
Skittles
New to the forum

Postby Umiriko » Thu Apr 06, 2006 9:35 am

does hungry draggys count as somthing u missed?? ^_^
Umiriko