Prey LF dominant, possesive, teasing pred

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Prey LF dominant, possesive, teasing pred

Postby DreamOfMe » Mon Jul 24, 2023 2:55 pm

Please make sure to read everything before contacting me!

The only musts in this post are me playing as prey; there won't be any negotiation on that. My hard limits must also be respected. Other than that, I'm really flexible, so nothing in my loves or likes is something that has to be present in the RP.

Prepare for a big post everyone, because I love being detailed like that. BUT I’m also one hell of a meal ; ) so if you can manage to pull through the longwindedness of all this, maybe we can have some fun together :D
Some quick facts about me

- I’m not new to RPing
- English isn’t my first language, but I’m not horrible at it
- I only play prey

Something very important: I have a problem with consistency. I might be able to go a period where I reply multiple times per day, but then there might be a period I don't reply at all. I tend to isolate myself from everything and everyone when something happens in my life. Sort of like withdrawing into my own little world so to speak. I don't even understand it well myself. I always come back eventually though. But if you can't deal with that, it's probably best that we don't RP together. No hard feelings at all, I understand that it must be very frustrating.

Love <3

Soft oral vore
Cooking vore *
Foodplay
Fattening
Pre-vore*
Same size
Macro/micro
Non-fatal
fatal => especially in the mood for this lately!
Digestion => Long, slow and painful is what I prefer lately, but I can easily do painless/pleasurable as well!
Disposal => nothing messy at all! Just a last ending scene where it gets mentioned what has become of the prey and how satisfied the pred feels about having reduced someone to that. I also love it when the prey is being taunted about what they will become beforehand.
m/m
m/f
Male preds
Dominant preds
Possessive preds
Unwilling prey
Semi-willing prey *
Humanoids/hybrids (other words for kemonomimi I guess) as both pred and prey *
More monstrous humanoids/hybrids as preds *
Vampires: not exactly vore, but I can never say no to an interesting vampire RP X3
Human prey
Human pred
BDSM *
Mummification
Innocence
Eventual romance
Hurt/comfort
Teasing at all times, not just pre-vore
Dub-con
Hunting/chasing
Kidnapping
Stockholm/Lima syndrome
Sacrifice/offering
Unfair situations *
Stomach involvement*
Stomach bulges with same size

Like : )

Sex: I do like it in RP’s, especially when it’s dub-con, but since I have no RL experience, don’t expect too much from me with this ^^’
gentle preds (sometimes)
dragons (but preferably with some kind of humanoid form too)

Okay/Meh : l

f/f
willing prey
furries
Hard vore (if it’s not too graphic)

No : /

f/m
Scat/watersports/vomit/other things like that
Very graphic digestion/gore
Overly large breasts
Most other types of vore except perhaps tailvore

Some more detailing:

*Cooking Vore: I really don’t mean Cannibalism here, that’s its own fetish and definitely not mine. There’s a fine line between the two, especially when it comes to hard vore cooking, but there definitely is one. I try to see it as cooking vore being less realistic than cannibalism. With vore more centered within fantasy. I don’t think you see a lot of humanoids or furries in the Cannibalism fetish. Please correct me if I’m wrong of course.
And the type of cooking I like the most is definitely not realistic at all. I like it being painless and non-fatal. I can do it with pain too, have done that before already. Fatal cooking isn’t something I’ve done yet, but I guess I could try. Not a major fan of the cooked prey being cut into pieces or something like that though, but if it’s not too graphic, I can try.
When the way to be cooked is roasted on a spit (which is probably my favorite lol but I love all the ways, each have their appeal), I want my character to be tied to it, not impaled.

*Pre-vore: teasing and licking (I like saliva too btw. A pred’s mouth/maw watering to the point it spills from their mouth/maw and maybe even drips on top of the prey? Nothing hotter than that), sucking, nibbling, biting and whatever you can think of as pre-vore! It’s easily my most favorite part of all

*Semi-willing prey: On what kind of prey I prefer to play, I can say this. It has changed a lot over the years. In my beginning years, I strictly did unwilling. I thought willing was boring and really unrealistic (haha, making a point of that in a fantasy based fetish! Oh silly me back then) but now I’m kind of leaning more towards willing, but not quite 100% willing. I call it semi-willing. I love situations where through certain circumstances or through some time for the predator to be able to convince or seduce the prey, the prey comes to accept their fate and maybe even want it.
I also love it when a pred manages to get a prey to beg them to eat them, to make them their meal. Whether it’s reluctantly or rather accepting and a part of the prey wanting to please the predator because that’s become their purpose in life now. I see it as the ultimate way for the prey to submit to the predator in a pred/prey dynamic, at least when that dynamic has a similarity to D/s dynamic. My prey characters are usually rather innocent/naïve in certain ways so the pred can mindfuck them into thinking/believing that prey lives just to be food for hungry predators. That it’s their purpose in life and they should just accept that. Maybe they’ll even find peace in that if they let themselves.

*Humanoids/hybrids (other words for kemonomimi I guess) as both pred and prey like a cat hybrid eating a mouse hybrid or a wolf hybrid eating a lamb hybrid. With same size this needs a little bit of unrealistic stretching of course, but eh if that doesn’t bother you, it doesn’t bother me either *shrugs*
*More monstrous humanoids/hybrids as preds like a drider or naga. I especially love driders! Even though I have arachnophobia. There’s a lot of fun stuff that can be done with that silk thread and webbing.

*BDSM: Any aspect of it. So Bondage, Discipline, D/s and Sadomasochism. I have no RL experience with it, but I’ve been reading about it since I was 14, because I already knew at that age that I was rather submissive. So I know about it pretty well.

*Unfair situations: Circumstances that put the prey on the pred’s radar or maybe even pushed them directly to them. Maybe their parents did something and revenge is taken out on the son/daughter instead. Or the prey could be mistaken for someone else, the prey could be taken somewhere like a forest or cave or whatever you’re not supposed to go to by bullies where they tie them up or something like that. There are a lot of possibilities.

*Stomach involvement: This may be a strange one but I like when the stomach lets its presence and hunger be known during the RP. Like excessive growling when the pred is taking too long to eat the prey. And also when the stomach is used in any way to tease the prey like with their hands, face, or them (in macro/micro) being pushed/rubbed against a hungry stomach. Things like that. Be as creative as you like!

So if you’d be interested in RP’ing with me, let me know. Please do read through everything if you want to RP with me, as it’s important. Not all my loves and likes et cetera have to be similar to yours, that can all be discussed in PM’s. I’m rather flexible. If there’s anything I didn’t touch upon and that you really want to know, feel free to ask! When it’s a kink, it’s probably because I haven’t done it in any RP yet, so ask and I’ll see if I can try it or not ^^.

Thank you all for reading this!

Last bumped by DreamOfMe on Mon Jul 24, 2023 2:55 pm.
DreamOfMe
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!