The Arena: Sign Up

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

The Arena: Sign Up

Postby Skye » Sat Sep 16, 2006 9:05 pm

In the world of Myrithica dragons are nearly god-like in power, because they were created to hold their dying world together, linked inexorably to its deepest powers, able to bend it to their will.

Being the last of her race the power that was once held by thousands is her's alone, and the controller of Myrithica is quite insane. She has surpassed her ancestors and learned to breach the barriers and stretch her power to other worlds.

The sadistic dragoness has abducted creatures from other worlds, of all shapes and descriptions, and begun pitting them against each other to battle to the death until one remains. There is a single arena built to accomodate many warriors, and new victims will be added at random.

The only way to keep from starving to death from a magically induced hunger is to eat the other contestants.

Anyone is welcomed, just sign up here and start writing in the thread "The Arena" in vore roleplay. No time limit to join.
"Ohh, ah, yeah that's how it always starts. But then later there's running and then screaming."

Avatar full image- http://fantasygallery.net/alexander/ra1.jpg
Skye
Somewhat familiar

Re: The Arena: Sign Up

Postby alukah » Sat Sep 16, 2006 9:10 pm

um...alukah nicapot, naga, reporting for duty! :mrgreen:
alukah
Participator

Postby SeruOmen » Sat Sep 16, 2006 10:07 pm

Think I can use Seru Omen for this one.
Stats-
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 120 lbs
Hair: Short, spikey and brown
Eyes: Dark Blue

Strength: Low
Endurance: Medium
Magic: High
Speed: High

Seru uses fire magic to attack. His weapon of choice is a 12 ft. whip made of fire. Though he can use fire magic by himself, the only reason it is useful at all as a weapon are his stat-increasing robes, equipment, relics, and focus items.

He can vore others in three ways- A fire alligned shrinking spell, Devouring them same-sized, or bringing his soul into the physical realm as an extension of his body, to devour opponents.
SeruOmen
I like sword

Postby Skye » Sat Sep 16, 2006 10:20 pm

Lovely. Please join in. For reference purposes, Nema is a fifteen year old animist. In other words she can speak to the 'spirit' of inanimate objects.

She is able to access information as echoes of events imprinted on objects, which has no application in the arena. She can also rearrange matter and energy on an atomic level, moving objects, changing one thing to another, or maybe shapeshifting people.

Her magic is hit or miss, because she is detatched from reality and not always aware of her surroundings.
"Ohh, ah, yeah that's how it always starts. But then later there's running and then screaming."

Skye
Somewhat familiar

Postby BradRepko » Sun Sep 17, 2006 2:58 am

What are the rules and limitations for joining up. Will scat be involved at the end of the digestion process, is sexual stuff involved. What is the age restriction? Stuff like that. I must admit, I have had a recent addiction to cute little anime loli's with a vorishly sadistic streak and like to taunt there food, and am seriously considering placing an entrant who is of human descent with powerful magic and telekentic powers, but is only six. Would such a small little girl be allowed in such a competition, or does the creator of this RP find that going a bit to far?
Fraaz, Master of Icy Fire

"Nooooooooooooo! The Demon King is going to run around in MY body? BLECH! That's too disgusting for words!"

My Interactives:
My Life As a Teenage Voraphile
Catering to Hungry Girls
Down the Hatch: Out the Egress
BradRepko
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Houyo » Sun Sep 17, 2006 10:56 am

I think that should really be up to the opponents about digestion and sexual stuff and scat whether they would be okay with it or not. I mean, Skye can limit these things as the guy in charge, but then what if two opponents were fighting, and both liked scat and wouldn't have a problem with it, but the person watching does have a problem and thus they can't enjoy themselves fully.

Seems like fun tough. Just as a warning though, I sometimes have problems RPing. I'm kinda shy and am always worried that I'll screw up.

Name: Tina Lamp (Just call her Lamp)

Race: Bunnygirl/Demon Fetus

Description: Just an average bunnygirl. Blonde, white bunny ears, large shadow like claw makes on her belly do to demon pregnancy, small fluffy tail... What? Of course the average bunnygirl is pregnant. Haven't you heard that rabbits multiply? Atleast they do where she comes from. Of course, unlike the average bunnygirl, she is only expecting one child. A demon child. One day, when she was minding her own business in a dark alley, a demon appeared, sudduced her, and the next thing she knew she had a demon growing inside her. She doesn't mind to much. Infact, she's estatic about being pregnant. Of course, since it's a demon, it likes feasting on random people. More on that next paragraph.

Demon Fetus Powers: As mentioned before, she has to shadowy tatoo like marks on her belly that look like claws. Well, their the fetuses claws. He can make them grow out of her belly and snag random people, and pull them back in. It can also make shadowy appendedages all over her body, from wings to man eating tails to giant powerful claws. It also allows her orifices to stretch to eat people whole. Of course, she has no control over this, so the it's slightly unpredictable on what the fetus will do. Of course, she has to eat for two, but since she is unable to eat people normally, eating a person feed both her and the fetus pretty well.

So...

Power: Low
Endurence: Low
Speed: Low
Houyo
???

Postby Skye » Sun Sep 17, 2006 3:07 pm

Scat, and six year olds okay. Forget round the bend, Nekida the Edgewalker is off the planet, in every sense of the expression. It's just her style to abduct a small child and toss her into the competition. She just wants to watch pain and suffering. There is nothing too far in this RP.

Do keep in mind that no matter how much they eat everyone will stay hungry enough to go a little nuts from it. Nema is a vegetarian pacifist but if she lives long enough she's already looking to munch somebody.

Nekida's also going to intervene here and there... :twisted: Spontaneously generating weapons, reviving her favorites a couple times, whatever occurs to her. I'll keep watching this thread and you can make requests for stuff like that.

Skye
Somewhat familiar

Postby Skye » Sun Sep 17, 2006 3:25 pm

I have a picture of Azarhan but DeviantArt won't let me have it right now. I stole the name and the appearance from someone else's existing concept, the rest is all mine. Azarhan is a sorcerer, conjures demons and the like. He is also a shapeshifter.

Since his magic is ritual the ring he wears allows him to cast spells instantly when he's in a hurry. The crystal pendulum is a hollow diamond containing angel blood, the feathers on his cloak are from an angel's wings and turned black when he touched them, after killing her. They're as strong as any metal and resistant to magic.

He can eat people by shapeshifting himself, or them. He can also conjure demons to eat for him and take the energy from them.

Skye
Somewhat familiar

Postby goldelite » Sun Sep 17, 2006 3:28 pm

Can a gray dwaggie enter?
goldelite
???

Postby Skye » Sun Sep 17, 2006 3:44 pm

Absolutely, welcome aboard!

Skye
Somewhat familiar

Postby goldelite » Sun Sep 17, 2006 4:12 pm

Name: Goldelite
Type: Dragon
Color: Gray with red

Goldelite Normal Form

Power: Normal
Endurance: Normal
Magic: Normal
Speed: Normal

Goldelite Anthro Form

Power: High
Endurance: High
Speed: High

Goldelite Legendary Form ((Maybe not going to do this transformation))

Power: Unknown
Endurance: Unknown
Magic: Uknown
Speed: Unknown

Note: He can die changing to normal after this transformation

Powers:

Healing
Invisibility
Magical Shield
Magical Overshield (Anthro & Legendary)
Super speed (Anthro & Legendary)
Balls of energy (Antho & Legendary)
goldelite
???

Postby PandaBoi » Sun Sep 17, 2006 10:26 pm

Name: Okoi, the Octo Naga
Power: High
Endurance: Very High
Speed: Medium
Magic:Medium

Okoi does not kill her prey, but she does absorb them through her tentacles, and keeps their souls within herself. Her tentacles can also regenerate, and her tentacles can only feel pleasure, not pain.
Here's Mira! An't hi adorable? You could just eat hem up! X3Image
PandaBoi
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Gelus » Tue Sep 19, 2006 11:05 am

Hmmmm.... I think I'll just watch this for now, being a pure pred player in an arena play just seems somehow unfair (unless I was actually wanted to do such =P).

Go... team I guess!
Gelus
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Skye » Fri Sep 22, 2006 9:53 pm

<sigh> these are completely unrelated but the rules say I have to stick to one thread.

I realized I have never played prey to a giantess, so I am looking for that if anyone is interested.

I'll be prey for dragons too but that's pretty much a standing invitation. :P

Skye
Somewhat familiar

Re:

Postby goldelite » Fri Sep 22, 2006 10:33 pm

You can count with me if you are interested . . .^.=.^
goldelite
???

Re:

Postby Skye » Sat Sep 23, 2006 11:05 am

You play a giantess for me? Sounds good. Dragon is good too. Want me to start an rp thread?

Skye
Somewhat familiar

Re:

Postby goldelite » Sat Sep 23, 2006 4:22 pm

sure ^^ just that . . .how big do you want me? :P
goldelite
???

Re:

Postby Skye » Sun Sep 24, 2006 4:39 pm

Big enough for realistic vore, up to you otherwise. :D The thread title shall be 'Giantess First Time'.

Skye
Somewhat familiar

Re:

Postby Skye » Mon Sep 25, 2006 7:35 pm

Okay, still looking for a human giantess

Skye
Somewhat familiar

Return to Seeking partner!