Wanted: Magical Assistant

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Wanted: Magical Assistant

Postby EdwinMage » Thu Sep 14, 2006 5:35 pm

EdwinMage posts some notices around the park: "Wanted: Magical Assistant. Excellent benefits, travel opportunities, meet new and interesting people! Apply at the Mage's Tower, ask for Edwin."

The player is looking for people who wish to play with his EdwinMage character. The focus will be sacrifices to demons, horrific magical experiments, and other such things appropriate to a disciple of the dark arts. Occasional switching to preying on EdwinMage himself is acceptable, under the right circumstances. PM me, or whisper to me at Eka's Chat, either as EdwinMage, or my alt Alexia.
EdwinMage
Been posting for a bit

Re: Wanted: Magical Assistant

Postby SeruOmen » Thu Sep 14, 2006 6:20 pm

I'll definitely consider it, after I figure out which of my characters would be best fit for it^_^
SeruOmen
I like sword

Postby DragoxDugles » Thu Sep 14, 2006 6:57 pm

Dragox would so take that job without knowing what it was. Sounds like an interesting idea. I will add you to IM a little later but feel free to add me if I take too long.
Everyone's normal in their own special way.
What Dragox looks like: Dragox
DragoxDugles
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Epsilon_Dark » Thu Sep 14, 2006 11:13 pm

need a Incubus :D but of couse this an't no Prey chara and turst me they don't get any darker then Epsilon
Epsilon_Dark
---

Postby Jag » Thu Sep 14, 2006 11:25 pm

Hmmm...sounds like some fun. The kitty would be an assistant. ^_^
RAWR! I'm a kitty!
Jag
RAWR! I'm a kitty!

Re:

Postby EdwinMage » Thu Sep 21, 2006 12:18 pm

OK, got some assistants now... but still very willing to add more to the list. ;)
EdwinMage
Been posting for a bit

Return to Seeking partner!