Plants, snakes, and latex wanted. . !

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Plants, snakes, and latex wanted. . !

Postby Canace » Tue Sep 12, 2006 11:28 pm

For a long time I have witnessed a gradual decline. Vore Chat is in trouble! We are enduring the worst shortage in a long while and so I've come here to do something about it. There are next to no plant, regular snake, or regular spider preds. Anywhere. Please, for the love of vore. . . help change this. . .

Because I really would like to unwillingly be attacked. :3 So if you got one and want to test your luck against a sometimes harder to catch prey (depending on my mood ^^), come find me. :D

There are other things that I'd like to see more of, too, and if anyones got a character or up for playing one with me. . even better. Animal-like machines or animals of some time that encase you in latex (or latex-like) sacks that tighten up around you if you know what I mean. :3

I got YIM and prefer live role play as opposed to forum but do not object to it.

Drop me a line if anyone is interested. :3 And even if not with me. . . send in those plants! :O More prey should be snatched up by more plants!
Canace
Somewhat familiar

Re: Plants, snakes, and latex wanted. . !

Postby SeruOmen » Wed Sep 13, 2006 5:50 am

The problem I have with role playing characters like that, is the lack of intelligence makes it rather hard. I ussually role play off of my partner's reactions, but a non-sentient creature wouldn't react to screams or begging, niether could they taunt thier victims. My guess is that's why they are unpopular in Vore Chat.
SeruOmen
I like sword

Postby DragoxDugles » Wed Sep 13, 2006 7:47 am

Well, I will sometimes play a plant and I have several latex or latex like characters. I don't have YIM but I do have the new MSN that lets me talk to people with YIM freely. We should talk sometime.
Everyone's normal in their own special way.
What Dragox looks like: Dragox
DragoxDugles
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Ranger » Wed Sep 13, 2006 7:58 am

Well, I've played a machine before :3 It was only once, but I'm thinking of trying more often. Never know, you may catch me as a robo one day n.n
Ranger
---

Postby Canace » Wed Sep 13, 2006 4:21 pm

Sad, but I suppose it's true Omen. T.T A lot of people would shy away from that. . . but part of it I think is fun. At the mercy of a creature who doesn't think or feel like you. . stuff like that.

And I know alla bout you, Dragox. Rest assured we'll hook up sometime. ^~

And Raaaanger. If yooou doooo, tell me. :3
Canace
Somewhat familiar

Postby SeruOmen » Wed Sep 13, 2006 5:09 pm

Oh, I could definitely see the advantadge to being a prey to a creature like that.
SeruOmen
I like sword

Postby Ranger » Wed Sep 13, 2006 8:04 pm

Canace wrote:Sad, but I suppose it's true Omen. T.T A lot of people would shy away from that. . . but part of it I think is fun. At the mercy of a creature who doesn't think or feel like you. . stuff like that.

And I know alla bout you, Dragox. Rest assured we'll hook up sometime. ^~

And Raaaanger. If yooou doooo, tell me. :3

Mwheeee, I shall :3
Ranger
---

Return to Seeking partner!