Prey [Male] [Anthro] Seeking Creature Vore

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Prey [Male] [Anthro] Seeking Creature Vore

Postby AuriSkunk » Thu Mar 07, 2024 4:06 pm

Prey looking for a competent Pred
*Looking for someone to capture/buy my character from an auction and lead him out into the woods to be fed to one of the awaiting creatures as a sacrifice:
Hungry Plants, Snake, Slimes/Goo, Slug, Worm, Synthetics, or Mechanical Creatures with Stretchy, Rubber Bellies.
------------------------------------------------------------
Loves: Slime, Goo, Latex, Rubber, Bubble Traps, Breathplay, Asphyxiation, Unwilling, Sticky, Oviposition, Encasement, Strong Emotions (Fear, Crying, Helplessness)
-------------------------------------------------------------
*After wandering through an Alien jungle for what seems like ages, this scientist had mistakenly walked right into an area known by the locals to be full of dangerous, carnivorous plants. Looking to get gobbled up by some starving, slimy plant.
Hunting: Hungry Tentacles? Plants? Strange gooey monsters?
Searching for a predator or someone willing to help feed my character to a starving plant. My character as prey.
---------------------------------------------------------------
*Also a bit of a stretch but quite hard to find a partner for: I am searching for a companion to help trap my character in a stretchy, unpoppable bubble made of rubber, latex, or who knows what. Maybe as some sort of lab experiment testing new materials? Bubble-Blowing dragon? Sentient, magical slime? Even a huge gob of gum would work. Very niche but oh so hard to find help with. Know anyone interetested in such a thing? Point me in that direction! Looking for bubble traps, encasement, experiments!
More details:
https://www.f-list.net/c/starfluff

Last bumped by AuriSkunk on Thu Mar 07, 2024 4:06 pm.
AuriSkunk
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!