M pred, looking for a roleplay partner

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

M pred, looking for a roleplay partner

Postby Justin-Time » Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:32 pm

We interrupt this LFRP thread for a public service announcement, and also a bit of a rant. *clears throat* DON'T GHOST PEOPLE!!! Seriously, I don't know if this is exclusive to me for some reason or it's a site wide issue but either way it's a dick move. It fills me with insecurity and uncertainty and I imagine it's similar to everyone that experiences it. Two things I feel I have to admit while bringing this up. First, I myself have ghosted people. However, it's been a while, it was never common for me, I regret it, and I've sworn to never do it again. Two, I'm neuro-divergent. I'm diagnosed with A.D.D. People think I have other things but that's the only confirmed thing. Point is I'm not great at social cues and I'm therefore often awkward. You are at no point obligated to put up with that awkwardness, but when you decide not to I promise I handle rejection a lot better when people are honest about it. What I'd really like is to be informed what I did wrong so I can do better for the next RP even if it's with someone else. If you can't do that though, informing me you don't plan to talk to me anymore alone is still miles better than sudden radio silence. Anyways, back to what you're here for.

Hey you. Yes you. Do you want to have a strong guy eat you up and melt you down inside him? Would you rather feed a bunch of people to this guy or perhaps even join in on the chow down? Then I might be the pred for you. I like playing as anthro preds that enjoy being preds and enjoy abusing others in predatory ways. I like prey to suffer without mercy and predators to get a kick out of it. Ok, let's do the lists.

Must haves (I won't want all of these in every roleplay, mind you. And based on my mood I might not want to do one of these in particular. However, these are things I often desire and if you would rather not do these then we might not be so good RPing together.)

- Male pred
- Anthro pred (I tend to play anthros based off carnivorous animals, mythical creatures, and Pokemon. If I understand them well enough, I might do other video game creatures and the like.)
- Prey suffers gruesome death or fate worse than death. (Mind you, gruesome isn't necessarily gory, though I don't mind gory either.)
- Underage prey (I got nothing against eating fully grown adults, but there's a special place in my gut for kids. No restrictions on the age of prey. I'll eat a baby just after birth if it fits the roleplay. I don't go easy on them because they're kids either.)
- Slow digestion (Quicker digestion is ok, but I like preds to have time to relax and enjoy prey writhing inside them. They have more time to tease and play with their victims that way. Maybe even take a stroll and show off.)
- Oral vore
- Cock vore
- Sexual stuff (This can be anywhere from foreplay to full on sex. Sex with the prey or other characters.)
- Unwilling prey
- Posts averaging a paragraph or more in length
- Human prey
- Cruel predators (The pred might be decent or even friendly or kind to those he doesn't plan to eat, but to his prey, the pred is a monster.)
- Bulges (I like the prey to press out from the biological prison the predator has selected for them, to the point that you can quite easily make out whatever parts are bulging out.)
- Male prey

Other nice things (Not must haves because I'm fine without these, but I figure this is worth mentioning.)

- Underage preds (Less desired than underage prey but still enjoyable in their own right.)
- In depth, long term stories (I admit I lack experience in these, but for my lack of experience I think I'm alright. Either way, I want to get better. I figure a telltale style story in the sense of actions having consequences revolving around a predator or small group of predators would be nice. I even have a basic idea for the world. If you have different ideas I'm happy to hear them.)
- grab and gulp (Nothing wrong with simple roleplays though.)
- More consentual sexual activity between pred and not prey
- Belly rubs
- Pred being worshipped
- Multiple prey
-Playing around with biology (I like playing around with preds that do more than just eating people alive. Maybe the pred can control his metabolism or taste and/or see his prey while they digest. If I'm doing cock vore I might try something with that. Or maybe I'll give them something to help them hunt better. I might try some weird form of endo too.)
- Other vores (If it's not listed anywhere else, I might consider it. Feel free to ask too.)

No (I just don't like these.)

- Gainers (preds that are a little chubby or even a bit more than a little chubby are fine but eventually it reaches a point in which it's a turn off for me. It's even worse if it's centered on the pred getting fatter and fatter over time. I have similair limits on fat prey.)
- Female pred
- Human pred
- Willing prey (If for some reason they behave as though they're willing but they aren't truly willing, that's fine. Prey that genuinely wants to be eaten and digested alive is a huge turn off for me though.)
- UB
- BV
- AV
- scat
- watersport
- Most forms of disposal (I'm fine with lighter things like some clothes or a few bones being belched up, or even the pred having an especially large ejaculation after cock vore. I might even want these smaller things sometimes. The grosser, more grotesque forms of disposal aren't my thing though.)

I prefer to role-play over PM. I have a discord but I prefer to talk through PMs before going to discord.

If there are any roleplays I really want to do I'll put tthe concept below. Though there are likely other ideas I have and I'm open to your suggestions as well.

- A small group of children encounter a tanuki. They know little of what tanuki are and basically see him as a very hairy leprechaun. They try to get the tanuki to make them rich. The tanuki convinces the kids to do sexual favors for him first, eventually having the kids crawl down his dick.It can go a couple ways from there but will likely end with the children being made into tanuki seed. And a side note, the tanuki isn't going to tell the kids what he's up to until they're all in his sac, if he tells them at all.

-This one is pretty ambitious. I want to play as a yoshi predator in a long term RP that uses an actual table top system. I don't care which system as long as it's relatively easy to make a predator character that can swallow others whole and digest them to death, though there's a good chance I'd be learning the system as we went along. You would take the role of the GM. I would probably want a lot of vore and yoshi related abilities and I am a bit of a power gamer, but I don't mind having to earn powers through story and level so long as it doesn't take too long and is worth it. I'm probably going to want to be OP in general even if not invincible, but with this being single player I don't think power balance is a top priority. A lot of details will probably have to be discussed through messages.

-I would also be good with considering other table top style RPs. I would want to play a predator that can at least eventually become an apex though.

- The world is seperated into predators and prey. They live together but every day for so many hours starting at night predators are allowed to hunt the prey that are still out. It's a common enough theme that I don't see much reason to explain it in fine detail, though I am fine with explaining if you aren't familiar. I'm open to debating the details.

- A variation on the last one inspired by xionzappa. The predators and prey live in separate areas. Once in a while an area the prey live in is marked for hunting. A little while before the hunt, the area is locked down with nobody allowed to enter or exit and an announcement that there's about to be a hunt is made across the area. The hunt starts with predators flooding into the area, free to gobble up the prey as they please so long as they can get it. This lasts many hours (or even days if you want it that way). The prey has little to no chance to fight back against the predators due to power difference between the two. Hiding's basically the only option. Eventually, the predators are called to leave and let what prey are left live in peace as the hunt ends.

- In a world much like ours; modern technology, dominated by humans, ect, creatures from another world, or even multiple different worlds, are showing up that can eat humans whole and they do just that. We can make this a rare occurrence to the point that people don't even notice anything other than some missing people or it can be so common that there's an apocalypse going on. As for the man eaters, we can go with animal based anthros, mythologicals, or maybe even cryptids.

Last bumped by Justin-Time on Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:32 pm.
Justin-Time
Been posting for a bit

Return to Seeking partner!