Endo roleplayer (Updated with extra scenarios!)

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Endo roleplayer (Updated with extra scenarios!)

Postby sabrina_diamond » Tue Mar 26, 2024 12:52 am

Hello. This is my seeking partner post, and for roleplaying purposes only...
Will Do: Soft-vore, guro, medicine-vore, mainly endosomatophillia and/or medFet, full-tour vore, self-endo, digestion, soul-vore, absorption, parasites, mind-vore, navel-vore, werewolf-rp, mind palace and possible plant-vore. Macro scenarios, bondage. Hospital scenes, science lab-rat scenarios with other scientist characters. Unaware pred is also fine and body-absorption. Planet-eater scenarios, city-romping scenes. Stuffing scenes are also fine, self-vore. Long term rps, detailed Fantastic Voyage themed rps. MedFet sessions, jungle rps, horror-themed, guro, heart-vore and many others. Ghost possession is also cool. Psychological horror and anything to do with the subconscious mind aka "Journey to the Centre of the Mind", twin scenario (Chris optional) Gas/farting. Lovecraftian horrors, perma-vore (optional) Definitely anything to do with Yokai! I'm usually available every day except for Sundays. Longterm is okay too as well as possession. Don't forget to mention in your post which character(s) you would like to roleplay with as well!

If you want to write about any of my characters for your stories, or use them for any of your projects; please send me a private message (or PUB in chat) beforehand and I'll get back to you as soon as I can!

Also I desperately need a long-term collaborative author/writing-partner for stories. I also have two writing.com interactives "Mind Palace" that need extra additions and participants. (https://www.writing.com/main/campfires/item_id/2210969-Mind-Palace)
I will now only give out my Discord through PM or Pub (through Eka chat)

Dream scenarios: Giantess roaming around the city, werewolf pet, time travel paradoxes, teleportation mishaps, getting a belly-pet, the body-hotel, prey gets absorbed, ongoing documentary series, belly-rental etc... Older brother role model, Osmosis Jones type scenario inside me and/or inside my partner... Possession scenes, the sky is the limit! Mind-play also.
Optional: Being filmed as a documentary, with camera crew... International roleplayers are allowed, but what I am also looking for is Australian roleplayers.
Loves: The movie Osmosis Jones, so an Osmosis-Jones inspired rp is right up my alley. :gulp: Since I have a MedFet obsession.
Won't Do: Scat, Anal vore, unbirth, prey scenes and cock vore. :silly:
Species: Player (giantess), any other characters I can think of... It varies a lot.

Must: Possession of all sorts. Have a long-term writing partner for future stories. Cells at Work!" anime rp scenario

Can also roleplay as:
Seraphine Newt: A brown-furred Worgen *******-slayer.
Vixen Foxtrot: A normal human, a Spanish singer
Olapen Jinitro: Cheerful herm succubus who can talk to dragons. Has being possessed several times in a row by now. Lives in a medieval village.
Misako Uesugi: Serious transgender plant-alien, who is currently a ronin. Eats yokais and demons for sustenance! Weakness: Slimes
Austina: A succubus who owns a night-club (a work in progress, please be patient)
Kotone Nadia: Corrupted being
Zara Hyacinth: Tsundere psychologist

RP Type: Switch pred and prey at times, depending on my mood that day! I like variation.
Must: Be fairly descriptive and really realistic. Must be a first-person perspective. Partner must have detailed writing (maximum 3 sentences) per post, be able to describe their locations well and/or have fairly good grammar and a good grasp of fantasy. I like endoscopes, x-rays and stethoscopes. Settings can be as varied as modern cities, horror-themed villages or medieval times, or even a doctor's office. Must be a fairly frequent rper and be prepared for long-term rps also. Use the metric system.
I also need someone to roleplay as the yandere called Junko from the game Samurai of Hyuga 4 during Misako rps
Times: Available on the forums and Eka's chat on Fridays (Saturdays my time) and weekly. Can also private-roleplay on the Portal itself
I also have some extra campfires that need additions: https://www.writing.com/main/campfires/ ... aradox-III

Important Note: I am always on Australian Eastern Standard Time, so you need to be prepared for that! Usually my afternoon is your night-time. Also, my chat name is Steph_Tsunade, if you want to find me in the chat. Also, to make sure I get quality rps, please send me an excerpt of your rp-logs and remember to specify whether you want to rp on the chat, Skype or forums.

Last bumped by sabrina_diamond on Tue Mar 26, 2024 12:52 am.
sabrina_diamond
???

Return to Seeking partner!