Blackrain looking for female prey.

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Postby blackrain » Thu Aug 17, 2006 11:13 pm

I’ve been on Eka’s for a good long time now. I’ve been into vore for even longer. But I’m new to rping, have only done it a few times, and would like to do it some more. I’m looking for female prey, sorry no guys. I have a wide range of character’s and creature I can play so I’m very versatile, trying to please the person I’m rping with.
(Sham less plug.) 8) I would encourage people to take a look at my album here to get an idea of the stuff I like. Also if there is a picture you like and would like to rp it I’d love to too.
The stuff I like: soft vore, (no hard vore, can’t stand bloody vore), unbirth, cock vore, plant, alien, monster-girl, oral, insect/spider, webbing/cocooning/wrapping, bondage, tentacle, yiffing/sex, slime, food/cooking(to me this is where the prey is cook with other food, but is kept alive, like the lady is baked into a cake, or swallowed inside a giant hot dog bun.) F/F, M/F(the male is always the pred), dickgirls, digestion (only if you want to, nothing painful, just she falls a sleep inside the stomach, no the acid burns her skin.) Furry, Human, Scale, are all ok. I’ve never done a non-morph, but I’m willing to try. I know I’m missing some, but can’t think of what right now. If you are interested please let me know by pm. I’m also on msnm and yahoo.
Look forward to hearing from someone soon. Thanks.
Out of the darkness I will come.
https://www.patreon.com/user?u=648767
blackrain
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to Seeking partner!