Looking to Chat with Girls Who Like Being Food

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Looking to Chat with Girls Who Like Being Food

Postby BeGad » Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:29 pm

Current RP Mood

Right now I'm leaning more into M/F, and involving some sort of reformation to do willing prey. I'm especially feeling some sort of a slaveplay/servant relationship, with a focus on consensual domination and humiliation. What would be very cool would be getting multiple prey characters in on it too.

Current RP Info

My writing hiatus continues indefinitely, but that has left me in a vorish mood. Right now, looking for female prey for something likely a bit more character based, though open to hearing any ideas :)

If you need context, I encourage you to check out my gallery and read my stories, that gives a pretty good indication of what I'm offering. If you'd like to chat, just send me a PM.

Or check out setting ideas here (don't have to use these, just some brainstorming)

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KKt ... edit?pli=1

I also ran a discord when Writing, but is is pretty dead these days.

https://discord.gg/CJY7xNtkWQ

Full LFRP Post

Hey! I'm interested in perhaps some chatting and RPing if I can find girls who are interested in the prey aspect of vore. Watch out, lots of text following.

I only do RPs with females as prey - best to get that out of the way first. And only human or very close to human females. I am a guy, who has played a variety of roles in female prey-based RPGs and I'm looking currently for girls who are interested in being prey to, well, pretty much anything.

I prefer soft vore of the traditional sort. Digestion is fine and preferred in non-consensual, though I'd prefer little or no explicit scat. (Implying or suggesting it can be okay - something to figure out beforehand that I'm willing to work out). However, I am quite fine with having scat be replaced by expelling of cleaned bones and/or clothing. For me vore is nearly always sexual in some way, consensual or not consensual, even if just a little. For example, it could be girls having sex before the monster gets them, or a predator getting intimate with prey, or a predator making girls have sex with each other. Dominating, humiliating and teasing are all good things to include here.

Other details probably depend on what the pred is. I prefer to be creative and work with original characters and ideas.

As for writing style, I expect a decent level of quality. I expect more than just one sentence replies, except in certain cases where the action is moving quickly, obviously. I like a partner who can be descriptive as well and add as much as me. (And one who doesn't have tons of typos). It's especially important to describe characters and what is going on. If you have writing with poor grammar, poor flow, no description and lots of typos I find it hard to have fun. In short, I don't want people without a basic level of literacy. Sorry, it sounds harsh, but I've had so many RPs be dead on arrival due to this.

Oh, and if you have to stop RPing for some reason, please tell me so I know you didn't just vanish. If you want to stop, or have to, don't be afraid to just say so, I won't be offended and it's helpful to know.

So, here's a rough breakdown of it all -

Likes/Good With
Soft Vore
Female Prey
Monster Preds (of varying sorts, including Monster-Girls, Monster-Guys, Giantesses, Giants)
Humanoid Preds (including ranging into the Monster-girl and guy stuff above)
Single Prey
Multiple Prey
Pred-Prey Sex
Prey-Prey Sex
Sex (Including Oral, Anal etc. - Check with me if you're interested in something in particular)
BDSM
Humiliation
Petplay
Slaveplay
Yuri (Both in straight F/F scenarios, and in M/FF or ?/FF setups. Both willing and unwilling/forced.)
Digestion
Fatal
Non-Fatal
Unwilling
Willing
Expulsion of Prey's Cleaned Bones and/or clothes (Either belching out or otherwise expelling, just as a replacement for scat is all, not always needed or applicable)
Consciousness of Prey / Sentient Fat /Absorption
Original Characters
Domination of Prey (Including Humiliation, Bondage, Teasing, Forced Sex, etc. etc.)
Descriptive Posts and Good Writing

Meh
References to Scat (Only implied - never explicit. I can be a bit flexible here, but depending on mood. Generally just don't get too detailed. I'm not a fan of scat at all, but I am a fan of complete digestion.)
Unbirth (Usually only giantesses doing to small prey, and more playing than the actual vore)
Anal Vore (This sort of depends on my mood, not generally my first thing but could be worked out. Only in a F/F situation though.)

Dislikes/Hard No
Hard Vore (A little roughness is fine, but its important that the prey be alive and struggling in the stomach for at least a bit)
Male Prey
Yaoi
F/M
M/M
?/M
Furry/Anthros/Anything At All Like this. Monstergirl/cat ears type stuff is okay, but if you have to ask, it is probably too Furry.
Herms/Futa/etc.
General Non-Humanoid Female Prey, including Prey with grotesquely distended proportions or futa.
Pregnancy
Stuffed Prey (I mean, to the point where it's a grotesque distention of proportions.)
Obese Prey (see above)
Overweight Fetish (I'm fine with a little weight gain and such for the predator, but not to a huge degree. And very much not so for the prey.)
Explicit Scat
Explicit Gasplay
Excessive Blood
Watersports
Suffocation, Asphyxiation
Incest
Pedophilia
Gore (Might be a bit lenient here if it's solely in the stomach)
Bad spelling and grammar
No description of characters
Non-Original Characters

Last bumped by BeGad on Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:29 pm.
BeGad
---

Return to Seeking partner!