Male god preds looking for worshippers and prey(s). NSFW.

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Male god preds looking for worshippers and prey(s). NSFW.

Postby Grimcarebear » Fri Aug 26, 2022 9:02 pm

Been awhile since I've stuck my nose in here, but thought I would try again.

First, a quick about me. Call me Grim. 32 yo. Transman. I have been rping for well over 17 years and prefer well thought out and plotted roleplay scenarios. If you're looking for one liners, look elsewhere. If you want to come up with a fun plot, enquire within~
Loves:
M/M
Fatal
Soft vore
Belly buldges and struggling prey
Unwilling prey
Multiple prey.
BDSM
Blood Play
Soul Vore
Hypnosis/Brainwashing

Willing prey
Non-fatal
Watersports

Will not do:
Female preds
Scat

My primary preds are eldritch monsters/otherworldly gods. I write both same size and macro/micro. Prefer micro for multiple prey but I am flexible.

My available preds are:

The Abyssinian- A massive, dimension devouring God-King. Creates cults in every realm he goes into, creating a High Priest/Priestess in the process. Holds lavish feasts and generally thrives on hedonistic displays of pleasure. Devours cultists in droves. At the end of each cycle, he devours the dimension and moves on to do it again. He is very, very large physically. Has a bit of a dad bod. Multiple eyes. Multiple mouths. Oozes black slime. Open to brainwashing/hypnosis. Will eat any prey.

Hezubah-Chaos god associated with snakes. Has a naga form. Usually has a normal 6'5 size and prefers same-size prey. Very charming and lustful, he loves a good chase and a good fuck before eating his prey. Gets off on having a full belly. Loves being fed unwilling prey. Prefers male prey but will eat females. Can also do soul vore.

Bo- The Bogeyman. Primarily prefers female prey. A giant black tar monster that can squeeze into a human form. Human form is roughly 5'7 but he can pack a wallup. Slime form can absorb multiple preys. Drags victims under the bed to his lair in Limbo for private dining. Has had several cults throughout the years.

On top of my OCs, I also write canon characters from various fandoms. These muses include: Ardyn Izunia from Final Fantasy XV, villain Toshinori Yagi from BNHA, and Lysandre from Pokemon.

If any of my boys interest you, don't be afraid to shoot me a message. I do have a discord I am willing to share. Look forward to dining..er...writing with you soon!

Last bumped by Grimcarebear on Fri Aug 26, 2022 9:02 pm.
"You become weaker...I become stronger."
Grimcarebear
???

Return to Seeking partner!