M seeking F Pred (updated)

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

M seeking F Pred (updated)

Postby MrSinister1990 » Tue Mar 26, 2024 1:56 pm

Hey folks,

Hey there! I'm Sini, and I'm absolutely passionate about embracing the sheer magnificence of larger-than-life women! I'm on the lookout for a dedicated RP partner who shares my enthusiasm. I've encountered a few flakes lately, and I'm really eager to connect with someone who's as committed as I am.

Some of my likes

- Breast Expansion
- Feeder/Feedee
- Giantess / Mini-giantess
- Sex-related to vore
- Butt Crush
- F/Multiple
- F/F
- Breast vore
- Multiple vore
- No size limits to booba, butt or height
- Weight gain

Some of my own characters, so you know the sizes I love.

[New OC]

Luna Goth girl

Spoiler: show

Drago the dragoness

Yui Himeka

Sophie

Zoey

Shima

Rena

[Dislikes]

- Hard vore
- Violent giantess
- Diaper
- Dickvore
- Farting
- Futa
- Scat

"Calling all adventurers and thrill-seekers! Embark on an exhilarating journey with me into the realms of VRchat! Immerse yourself in epic roleplays and let's create our own extraordinary adventures. Seeking a fellow female explorer to join me on this thrilling quest! Send me a message here, and let's connect on Discord or your favourite messaging platform for an electrifying VR adventure like no other!"

Regards,
Sin

Last bumped by MrSinister1990 on Tue Mar 26, 2024 1:56 pm.
MrSinister1990
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to Seeking partner!