Unwilling catgirl prey seeks interesting preds

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Unwilling catgirl prey seeks interesting preds

Postby Lyanna » Sat Nov 19, 2022 6:31 pm

So, interested in eating a hapless catgirl? Or perhaps some other sort of girl?

I normally RP in the chat, which is fine; but it's been hard lately to find partners who are compatible. I think I'm going to give the forums a try again! I am looking for people to RP in the private forum or through PM here on Eka's.

What kind of scene would I like? Some good old-fashioned vore is perfectly fine but I like creative setups. I did do a post about the sort of preds I especially like at http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=25373&start=34. All scenes would be

-Dominance and submission in scenes. This is kind of what vore is all about for me. It could be Masters and slaves, or it could just be a pred who dominates and bosses around prey. Teasing is also great.
-Psychological play; humiliation, degradation, emotional manipulation
-Sex! This is usually noncon or dubcon, but willing will happen sometimes. Sexual tones are usually a requirement for a scene even if sex isn't always going to happen.
-Unwilling or semi-willing prey
-Longer-term RPs with a lot of development for the character; creative world-building/setting
-Soft vore
-Hard vore
-Soul vore
-Plant vore
-Mind control
-Pain
-Bondage
-Cooking (big fan of Dolcett!)
-"Bad end" scenes.
-Institutional settings (prey being processed and used en masse or on an industrial scale, or in a commercial setting)
-Larger preds (doesn't need to be monstrously large)
-Nonhuman preds
-Good writing. This is a big deal. I lose interest if I do not get detailed posts to respond to or my partner seems to be rushing things along without giving me a chance to savor the scene.
-Breath control/asphyxiation
-Original characters

Things I'm "meh" about:
-Cock vore
-Transformation
-Digestion (can be very fun, but some scenes don't call for it and that's fine)
-Same size preds
-Absorption
-Unconventional forms of vore

Dislikes:
-Scat (possibly allowed for disposal, ask first)
-Reforming; not to be mentioned in scene at all with one exception: a long-term RP where a predator can choose whether or not it happens in order to torment prey.
-Willing prey
-Fan characters and settings: I have to know you pretty well before I will consider playing with them and it's still not likely
-Underage characters
-Short, rushed, or poorly detailed posts. I will end a scene if only one of us seems willing to put effort in to it.
-Anal vore
-Partners who disappear for long periods of time without sending a message saying what happened; honestly this shouldn't need to be said, but apparently it does.

Interested? Contact me via PM or whisper me in the chat room (I will be there as either Lyanna or Natsuko). I won't bite, but you're welcome to! :gulp:

Last bumped by Lyanna on Sat Nov 19, 2022 6:31 pm.
Lyanna
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to Seeking partner!