Switch looking for Switch (Disposal Required. )

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Switch looking for Switch (Disposal Required. )

Postby zandveer » Tue Dec 19, 2023 6:43 pm

Hello, I've been on the chats for a while and have various characters but I'm not overly picky on who or what I play but I do mostly play as my cat girl Sallyy though ( https://rp.aryion.com/profile/Sallyy ) Would be more than happy to make characters with someone else though for specific scenes. Can say that I love world building and would enjoy if we could do at least paragraphs or so at a time. Sizes can vary of course just depending on the scene as well. I am a switch for the most part but have been prey leaning of late, just as something to keep in mind.

For the most part I like a lot of things so just ask and we'll see. I'll post my biggest likes and dislikes for a base though.

That said however, absolutely NO UNWILLING. Have had issues with this before so will state it plainly.

Also, I do usually enjoy playing with OC type characters. I can play with pre-existing IP characters but I'm not very good at playing as them.

Feel free to poke me on Discord too if you think we'd match up well. Zandveerx#5977

Loves:
Anal Play
Anal Vore
Casual sex
Casual vore
Casual world
Disposal
Digestion
Teasing
Same Size
World Building/Story(even just a little!)

Hates:
Gore
Blood
Hard Vore
Being mean
Unwilling
Waste eating/ play

Last bumped by zandveer on Tue Dec 19, 2023 6:43 pm.
zandveer
Been posting for a bit

Return to Seeking partner!