Craving a casual partner

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Craving a casual partner

Postby Clone » Tue Jul 04, 2006 1:11 am

I'm a guy, willing to be either predator or prey (though I prefer variety), looking for another guy for casual sex. Soft vore (oral mostly, though cock vore can be fun, too) is my preference, and snuffy digestion/chewing/et cetera aren't my cup of tea. Oh, and I have a bit of a preference for humans.

Here's a story of mine, to whet you're appetite.
Clone
New to the forum

Postby Jag » Thu Jul 06, 2006 9:49 pm

Well I'm always up for any sort of RP and do enjoy switching roles as far as pred and prey go, although some nights I tend to lean toward prey. I've got a couple human characters as well, so if you'd ever like to do something, just give me a holler.
RAWR! I'm a kitty!
Jag
RAWR! I'm a kitty!

Re:

Postby Ciriun » Thu Aug 17, 2006 9:13 pm

I play all guys, pred or prey. And casual sex is the best kind far as I'm concerned. But I warn you, I'm very unexperienced at rping sex, though willing to learn. However, I only like humans as prey and rarely rp them. Let me know if you're interested.
Proudly using words like sugar, sauce, candy, sucker, milkshake, and cherry without any double meaning.
Ciriun
Somewhat familiar

Return to Seeking partner!