New To Vore

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

New To Vore

Postby UglyCoyoteNG » Sat Jul 01, 2006 4:22 am

I'm new to vore, and new to here, really. I've been offish about it for a while, but after looking it up, i found this place, and decided 'why not?,what could it possably hurt?'

So, i'm looking for an RP. I useualy post as much or as little as you do, unless of course, i really am lacking for things to say, and at which point i'll tell you i'm not in the mood/busy/etc to RP. I'm not the best speller (as you probably can see) and i'm not looking for the worlds greatest spellers, either.

I'm looking for pred or prey, dosen't matter which, that dont' mind dealing with a n00b, and maybe want to offer ideas aswell, since i'm quite new at this. Thanks for looking anyway~

About the charecter:
A Female, Male, or Genderless, useualy Genderless emaciated green and black Coyote named NG, you can find images of her human,anthro, and feral form Here

A for a male side, i don't have images of him yet, so bare with me.

Anywoo, if you'd like to contact me:
AIM: UglyCoyoteNG
YIM: UglyCoyoteNG
MSN&e-mail: [email protected]
Last edited by UglyCoyoteNG on Sat Jul 01, 2006 3:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
UglyCoyoteNG
New to the forum

Re: New To Vore

Postby Umiriko » Sat Jul 01, 2006 4:33 am

*waves a paw* well hello and welcome ^_^ glad to have you abord and hope you have fun :P see ya online il happily show you the ropes
Umiriko
Most Talkative Dragon, ever

Postby UglyCoyoteNG » Sat Jul 01, 2006 3:54 pm

:3 Thank you!

Link updated so it works now xx;
UglyCoyoteNG
New to the forum

Postby tiny_devil » Sun Jul 02, 2006 1:38 am

yo welcome G, hope u enjoy yoself here

nice character btw, rather edgy ^^
I really need to swich to decaf O_O
tiny_devil
Been posting for a bit

Postby Hargan » Mon Jul 03, 2006 2:08 am

Heya. Glad to see you here.

I've never had an rp with a coyote before, but i'm always willing to try.
Hargan
Been posting for a bit

Postby Rekuyo » Mon Jul 03, 2006 3:55 am

Nice to meet cha' hmmmm.....every time i see "NG" i think of new-grounds, ah well. Hope you enjoy RPing w/ teh vore lover's, no idea what's that like since i still havent been to a online RP T_T I'M SUPER n00b!!!!
Rekuyo
Somewhat familiar

Return to Seeking partner!