Male Daemon SWITCH seeking partners. Kinky Interests

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Male Daemon SWITCH seeking partners. Kinky Interests

Postby Adramalech » Wed Mar 27, 2024 7:08 pm

F-List link below.

Discord and F-List so pick your poison, shoot a PM, all that jazz!

I can play both Predator or prey and though my preference alternates every now and then, I have no issue with performing either role.

Currently Seeking:

Honestly? Looking for something a bit heavier. Looking for vore, digestion, lots of sex and plenty of filthier kinks like scat, sweat and gasplay. Gotten into a mood for it. Casual stuff like switches, back-and-forth teasing, fuck-buddies, snacking buddies, reformation nonsense and perversion is desired for Discord~!

Character

Currently I'm just in use of one of character, Serin Oneiros. A daemon who carries a demi-human appearance by default. A more informative profile of him can be found over on F-List along with a kink list
https://www.f-list.net/c/Serin%20Oneiros. Do look at my gallery here for references, and on F-List!

I've also experience playing NPCs for scenes, different sorts of preds for one-offs and what have you, though if that's the core interest and my main OC holds no interest, ehhhhhhh, y'know?

[Note: These aren't a checklist of requirements, just a rough idea of the things I enjoy and I'm more than willing to discuss or omit things!]

Loves
All types of Vore
Anything ass-related or anal. Somewhat of an addict!
Tongues, tongue-play, maw-play
Tail play
Drool, slime, ooze
Biting, clawing, feral moods
Size Difference
Roughness
Blood
Footplay
Musk (also applies to belching and gas)
Pet/Slave & Master
Digestion & Disposal

Worship
Smothering
Bones or Clothing Remains
Hypnotism/Mind Control
Sex
Reformation (Keep a daemon coming back as a favourite pet, favourite thing to torture, or on the flip side you're unable to escape his grasp entirely~!)
Object Vore

Dislikes

For the most part I'm "near-limitless", there are certainly niche things that I may not seek out, but will do for the right partner. Worst I can do is say 'No, please' to suggestions. Otherwise, I am very flexible.
Examples of what I am likely to not enjoy:
Sexual torture and pain related to genitals, limb removal, highly realistic torture.

Any questions? Send a PM. No questions? Send one anyway.

Cheers!

Last bumped by Adramalech on Wed Mar 27, 2024 7:08 pm.
Adramalech
???

Return to Seeking partner!