Hyena looking for some tasty prey ^_^

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Hyena looking for some tasty prey ^_^

Postby -Retna- » Tue Jun 27, 2006 11:21 pm

I heard that I can find some tasty meals here so I thought I'd stop by and see what's going on. Anyway, I'm Retna! Some of you all probably already know me (and sequentially RPed with me), but for those who don't, if you all could form a line right here *points in front of him*, it would make my dinner..er..job a bit easier.

But in all seriousness, I am looking for new role-playing partners and chat buddies. As stated, I am pred 99% of the time (I only play prey on very special occasions), I'm a male anthro hyena, young (but not underage), hyper at times, snuggly and cuddly, and of course, hungry. I prefer to play with other male anthros, but I'll eat just about anyone (humans, females, etc) that crosses my path. Right now all I do is oral vore, mainly because that's all I'm capable of doing at the moment (well...techinically I can do AV too, I guess). No hard vore or any kind of gory stuff. I hate blood u.u . I don't do anything micro/macro. I enjoy eating prey that are either the same size as me or bigger. I'd say the limit right now is twice my size (I'm 4' feet...yesh, small, I know u.u), but that could be subject to change. Also, I can be very verbose and descriptive in my RPs while other times I only post a few lines (depends on my mood). Usually, it falls somewhere between the two.

Well...I think that about sums everything up about my preferences (though, I'm probably forgetting something as usual). One thing I should add, however, is that I'm not always in the mood to RP (though, I am half the time I'm online), and if I'm not in the mood, I will say no to anyone that wants to get eaten. Also, I don't like people begging me to eat them 24/7 and then afterwards decided not to chat with me. It really bugs me. If you are still interested, you can contact me on AIM on RetnaHyena (because I will probably forget to check my PMs unless someone reminds me u.u). I do have both Yahoo and MSN, but I don't sign in that much. However, if I get enough people that are interested, I can change that. Anyway, I think that's about it. Thanks for listening ^_^
-Retna-
Been posting for a bit

Re: Hyena looking for some tasty prey ^_^

Postby Mitch » Wed Jun 28, 2006 12:14 am

Welcome aboard. *sees he's first in line* Er... ^_^;

But anywhoo, I'm currently stuck on MSN and YIM due to a move. Otherwise I'd love to get some RP/normal talk in with you sometime.
Is your navel edible?
Mitch
Somewhat familiar

Postby Rekuyo » Wed Jun 28, 2006 12:49 am

HIT AND RUN!!!!!
*shove's mitch into retna*
"YOU SHOULD REALLY STOP SETTING UP URSELF LIKE THAT MITCH!!!!"
BWAHAHAHA *runs off into the distance
Rekuyo
Somewhat familiar

Postby Umiriko » Wed Jun 28, 2006 1:19 am

ummm how does a playful and michevious shape shifting dragon sound to you my hungry friend ^_^ i wouldnt mind having a bit of fun with you :P
Umiriko
Most Talkative Dragon, ever

Postby -Retna- » Wed Jun 28, 2006 1:52 am

Heh, I wasn't expecting to get any responses so soon ^_^;;

My yahoo account is retna_da_vorish_hyena, but as I said before, I don't log into it much anymore due to the lack of friends on my buddy list. But yeah, Mitch, I'll try to log in tomorrow if I remember.

As for you, Umiriko, a playful and mischeivous shape-shifting dragon does sound nice right now. ^_^
Last edited by -Retna- on Wed Jun 28, 2006 11:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
-Retna-
Been posting for a bit

Postby Hargan » Wed Jun 28, 2006 2:19 am

Well, i'm up for a bit of rp. Always enjoyed different size pred/prey.

If a somewhat talkative, 6'5" Anthro fox is your kind of prey, just pm me your YIM. My Yim kinda sucks at the moment and i have to send the IM to you, or else it doesn't work.

<Hopes they'll improve it soon>

Edit

Well, it improved. It works now. But to make life easier, stick with AIM.
Last edited by Hargan on Wed Jun 28, 2006 5:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hargan
Been posting for a bit

Postby DragoxDugles » Wed Jun 28, 2006 5:09 am

A hyena, very cool. I have always liked the idea of them as pred, and you play a smaller pred. You sound fun to RP with. My chracter is a 6 foot tall anthro dragon fox. I am online during the afternoon, so I will see you later.
Everyone's normal in their own special way.
What Dragox looks like: Dragox
DragoxDugles
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Ranek » Wed Jun 28, 2006 10:40 am

Hi :)

If you want to have a tasty and healthy wolf snack just give a PM, Mail me or talk to me on MSN or ICQ

Hope to see you ^^
Ranek
Participator

Postby Umiriko » Wed Jun 28, 2006 10:51 am

*wags my tail happily* nmmm goodie ^_^ im not going to be on till thurday mind
Umiriko

Postby -Retna- » Wed Jun 28, 2006 12:18 pm

Hehe, it's nice to see that people are actually interested. n.n

Anyway, for those of you who tried chatting with me last night, I'm sorry I wasn't very informative with the answers I gave you all pertaining to my preferences or very talkative. Between being tired (It was around 3am in the morning for me, XD. Shame on me for staying up that late.) and the awkwardness of meeting new people, it was kind of difficult for me to actually keep up with the conversation and answer the questions that were asked about my prefs.

Since alot of you seem to have MSN, I chose to make a new hotmail account just for the sake of RPing with you all. So now I can be contacted through AIM, YIM, and MSN.

AIM: RetnaHyena
YIM: retna_da_vorish_hyena
MSN: [email protected]

I still haven't made a profile yet ^_^;; . At some point I will post a better description of myself and all my preferences when RPing, but until then, you can get a general idea of what I like by decoding the vore-code that I made 15 minutes ago (Hooray for me ^_^):
VC_C_N_A_T_N_XY_19_F++_H_NB_MF_MF_V+_I_MP_CN_N_SS_S+W+A+B+C+NC+_L

http://www.voraphile.com/misc/voredecoder.html

Just as an early warning, I probably won't RP with anyone the first few times I speak with them unless I feel really comfortable or I'm desperately wanting to fill my belly with a squirming meal. I may come off as an asshole at first, but that's just because I'm not good with dealing with new people, so...yeah. ^_^ I guess that's all I gotta say for now.[/url]
-Retna-
Been posting for a bit

Re:

Postby Jizzal » Fri Jun 30, 2006 10:17 pm

Hehe, a hyena? Well don't you seem nice =D
-Da Skunk-
Jizzal
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Zephyr » Sat Jul 01, 2006 5:38 am

A hyena hmm...? Curious. I don't know how you'd deal with a seven and a half foot tall anthro wolf, though since I am a shapeshifter ... *trails off*
Wolf fangs on the outside, tasty on the inside
Zephyr
New to the forum

Re:

Postby Umiriko » Sat Jul 01, 2006 7:03 am

7 and a half antrho shape shifting fox * licks lips* mmmm why have we not been introduced before

zephry if you want to play with a dwaggie as well drop me a line ^^
Umiriko

Re:

Postby -Retna- » Sat Jul 01, 2006 9:25 am

Hehe, I can always show you, Zephyr, how I'd deal with a seven and a half foot tall anthro wolf... *grins confidently, licking his lips as he gazed in your direction*..but that's just an offer.

And yesh, Jizzal, I do seem nice, but I'm just another cold-hearted predator looking for a meal. Ya can't really trust me now, huh? Hehe, just kidding ^^
-Retna-
Been posting for a bit

Postby Mitch » Sat Jul 01, 2006 7:59 pm

Rekuyo wrote:HIT AND RUN!!!!!
*shove's mitch into retna*
"YOU SHOULD REALLY STOP SETTING UP URSELF LIKE THAT MITCH!!!!"
BWAHAHAHA *runs off into the distance

I'm going to get you eventually, you scoundrel! You ruffian! *tries to untangle himself, but realize his arm's about halfway down Retna's throat* Aw, nuts.
Is your navel edible?
Mitch
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ciriun » Sun Jul 02, 2006 12:24 am

If its no digestion or fatality, I'm in. Literally I can hope ^^ Will try and get you on AIM sometime.
Proudly using words like sugar, sauce, candy, sucker, milkshake, and cherry without any double meaning.
Ciriun
Somewhat familiar

Postby Jizzal » Sun Jul 02, 2006 2:29 am

Can I trust a cold hearted predator? Well I know a few of them and we're friends >.>;; I'm sure a cute li' guy like you isn't heartless and what not ^^
-Da Skunk-
Jizzal
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby -Retna- » Sun Jul 02, 2006 9:57 am

Hmm...maybe you're right >.>;;...but that won't stop me from eating you if I'm hungry enough <.<...
-Retna-
Been posting for a bit

Postby Jag » Sun Jul 02, 2006 9:15 pm

Always up to being prey, catch me when I'm online if you'd like to do something. AIM: falcovore
RAWR! I'm a kitty!
Jag
RAWR! I'm a kitty!

Postby -Retna- » Mon Jul 03, 2006 11:28 am

Mitch wrote:I'm going to get you eventually, you scoundrel! You ruffian! *tries to untangle himself, but realize his arm's about halfway down Retna's throat* Aw, nuts.

*He would respond to Jag and tell him that he'll definitely be in touch with him, but unfortunately his mouth was full at the moment >.>...but that wasn't necessarily a bad thing. In fact it meant a free breakfast for him...a tasty one at that. How lucky he was!!*

(But yes, Jag, I'll be in touch with you ^_^...maybe sometime today or at some point this week.)

*The hungry hyena proceeded to lewdly slurp up the rest of the lion's arms, lodging them further in his thickly muscled throat. ^^*

(By the way, I'm still looking for chat/RP buddies so if you're interested, just contact me on AIM, Yahoo, or MSN. I posted the screen names that I use somewhere in this thread...I just don't remember where >.>...)
-Retna-
Been posting for a bit

Next

Return to Seeking partner!