Hyena looking for some tasty prey ^_^

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Re: Hyena looking for some tasty prey ^_^

Postby Mitch » Thu Jul 13, 2006 12:46 pm

I've added you on all the outlets I have, I believe. I'll look for you online then!
Is your navel edible?
Mitch
Somewhat familiar

Postby LightSpeed » Tue Jul 25, 2006 3:29 pm

[quote="-Retna-"]I heard that I can find some tasty meals here so I thought I'd stop by and see what's going on. Anyway, I'm Retna! Some of you all probably already know me (and sequentially RPed with me), but for those who don't, if you all could form a line right here *points in front of him*, it would make my dinner..er..job a bit easier.

But in all seriousness, I am looking for new role-playing partners and chat buddies. As stated, I am pred 99% of the time (I only play prey on very special occasions), I'm a male anthro hyena, young (but not underage), hyper at times, snuggly and cuddly, and of course, hungry. I prefer to play with other male anthros, but I'll eat just about anyone (humans, females, etc) that crosses my path. Right now all I do is oral vore, mainly because that's all I'm capable of doing at the moment (well...techinically I can do AV too, I guess). No hard vore or any kind of gory stuff. I hate blood u.u . I don't do anything micro/macro. I enjoy eating prey that are either the same size as me or bigger. I'd say the limit right now is twice my size (I'm 4' feet...yesh, small, I know u.u), but that could be subject to change. Also, I can be very verbose and descriptive in my RPs while other times I only post a few lines (depends on my mood). Usually, it falls somewhere between the two.

Well...I think that about sums everything up about my preferences (though, I'm probably forgetting something as usual). One thing I should add, however, is that I'm not always in the mood to RP (though, I am half the time I'm online), and if I'm not in the mood, I will say no to anyone that wants to get eaten. Also, I don't like people begging me to eat them 24/7 and then afterwards decided not to chat with me. It really bugs me. If you are still interested, you can contact me on AIM on RetnaHyena (because I will probably forget to check my PMs unless someone reminds me u.u). I do have both Yahoo and MSN, but I don't sign in that much. However, if I get enough people that are interested, I can change that. Anyway, I think that's about it. Thanks for listening ^_^[/quote]

Hiya retna. ^.^
I'm kinda interested, I'mmostly prey so I think that me and you would get on fine, however, I tend to want to just Rp most of the time, but, if you have any hobbies that interest me then I'll gladly chatt. ^.^

My character is an anthro Hedgehognamed Light Speed (LS). He's 5'5 and very willing to be eaten, I do have other characters too, but we'll get to that later. ^^

As for IM's I have AIM, Yahoo and MSN, so no probs their. ^.^

I look forward to hearing from you. ^^
LightSpeed
Been posting for a bit

Postby Heretic » Tue Jul 25, 2006 4:33 pm

Just saw this post, and yeah, ill be a buddy to you :D
Heretic
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby BioRebel » Tue Jul 25, 2006 10:16 pm

Jizzal wrote:Can I trust a cold hearted predator? Well I know a few of them and we're friends >.>;; I'm sure a cute li' guy like you isn't heartless and what not ^^

>_>
<_<
Thats just what he wants us prey to think...

Sounds like a nice guy :P
>_>
<_<
*Does the sexy husky dance*
BioRebel
Participator

Postby Deioth » Wed Jul 26, 2006 1:27 pm

Aww.... Four feet? *walks up and towers over Retna, picking the hyena up and snuggling the little guy in his lap* What a cute little guy ]:89 Being over twice your size at normally 10 feet, I wonder how you'd hope to nom me down... Of course... *he licks ya* barring that, I'm available for that 1% prey time...

Maybe we'll meet in Eka's sometime, and we can exchange SN's officially, or anything else that may come to mind ]:8D
Deioth
The second "Our One and Only" Minotaur

Postby -Retna- » Sat Jul 29, 2006 8:05 pm

Heh, I really should remind myself to check this thread more often just to see if I got new replies. Anyway...

Yeah, BioRebel, that's what I want you all to think...or is it? Hmm...confusing, eh? I can always provide a nice warm cozy (but a little slimy) spot for you to think about it, if ya want.

*yelps out of surprise as Deioth lifts and drags him into his lap for a brief snuggle-session* Hmm...I'll figure something out. Ten feet you say? Hmm... *winces as you applied a lick to him* ...well, I'm sure I'll think of something before I become just another tasty treat.

Anyway, I'd probably have fun with all you just by the looks of it. I've yet to dine on hedgehog, so meeting you, LightSpeed, will probably be interesting. :3

My SN's are already posted somewhere around here, probably on this thread. I don't remember at the moment. >.>
-Retna-
Been posting for a bit

Previous

Return to Seeking partner!