Final Fantasy Vore RPG?

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Final Fantasy Vore RPG?

Postby Fran » Wed Jun 21, 2006 1:35 pm

I am seeking to find those who may be interested in creating characters for an ongoing Final Fantasy roleplay which focuses on vore. Experience playing D&D or similar roleplaying games is a plus, as I only have moderate experience with how the rule system works. If you would like to see an example of my character, please check my profile and take a look at my stats and abilities. If you would like to make a character using the same system, please pm me your ideas.

Also, I want to build up a database of items, spells, and skills to incorporate which involve vore in some way. If you can think of any, please let me know and I'll add them.
Fran
New to the forum

Re: Final Fantasy Vore RPG?

Postby Tails » Wed Jun 21, 2006 1:44 pm

I'll try to come up with a few spells and skills, I love "Bone Shower" by the way. Is this based around any particular Final Fantasy or does it incorporate all of them? I have a couple ideas for ancient Zilart vore technique.
"So if I ate your heart last night, That's because I love you most of all..." ~You Always Eat The One You Love.
Tails
Participator

Re: Final Fantasy Vore RPG?

Postby Mukat » Wed Jun 21, 2006 1:55 pm

It sounds like it'd be a world based on the same sort of environment as all the different Final Fantasy games, but on its own world apart from the other games. Which sounds like a lot of fun to me. ^^

If you want help with some of the mechanics of a RPG, there's a fan-made Final Fantasy pen-and-paper RPG online at http://www.returnergames.com/ that already has a lot of things worked out. You could probably use that as a basis and expand from there.
Mukat
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Fran » Wed Jun 21, 2006 1:57 pm

It would be its own world that has elements from all the other Final Fantasy games. Characters and monsters from previous Final Fantasy games are welcome.
Fran
New to the forum

Re:

Postby Tails » Wed Jun 21, 2006 2:09 pm

One other question. It mentions that you aquire abilities via scrolls, how do you gain new spells and skills?
"So if I ate your heart last night, That's because I love you most of all..." ~You Always Eat The One You Love.
Tails
Participator

Re:

Postby Ungarmax » Wed Jun 21, 2006 2:12 pm

Oh i am so fuckin there. I call Barret! Or rather my character is based on Barret for FF7. His gun arm so totally pwns!

To others that don't know final fantasy so well:

Magic: Magic can be obtained in many different ways. In final Fantasy seven, spheres of energy (Materia) were used to gain magic, summon creatures, gain extra abilities etc. In eight, Magic was drawn from draw points, spinning crystals on the ground that contained a magical spells, ranging in number (AKA how many times you can use the spell before you run out). In nine, only certain characters could learn magic. these magic skill were aquired through mastering certain weapons. In ten, magic is learnt as abilities on something called the sphere grid.
The basic magics are:
Cure, Cura, Curaga
Fire, Fira, Firaga
Blizzard, blizzara, blizzaga
Water, watera, wateraga (have to look up last one)
thunder, thundera, thundaga

then there were other spells for shields and other useful things.

The best magic was Ultima, but in all the games, it takes an age to master and use properly

That is a basic overview of magic
Last edited by Ungarmax on Wed Jun 21, 2006 2:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ungarmax
fan of the most talkative dragon ever

Location: Originally... the Planet of Yotanna, but due to circumstances, The U.K

Re:

Postby Fran » Wed Jun 21, 2006 2:18 pm

Tails wrote:One other question. It mentions that you aquire abilities via scrolls, how do you gain new spells and skills?

I haven't determined that yet. The idea is still in its rough stages. I need to get the system worked out.
Fran
New to the forum

Re:

Postby BradRepko » Wed Jun 21, 2006 2:23 pm

you bet I'm up for it, especially since I've been thinking on a FFTA roleplay for sometime now, and for a vore roleplay system.
Fraaz, Master of Icy Fire

"Nooooooooooooo! The Demon King is going to run around in MY body? BLECH! That's too disgusting for words!"

My Interactives:
My Life As a Teenage Voraphile
Catering to Hungry Girls
Down the Hatch: Out the Egress
BradRepko
Advanced Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Conn » Wed Jun 21, 2006 2:43 pm

Though not having much D&D experience I would still like to give it a try if thats cool But I have played most of the FF Games
Last edited by Conn on Thu Jun 22, 2006 6:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Conn
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Umiriko » Wed Jun 21, 2006 2:56 pm

ummm question, what is the likly hood of me being allowed to play a dragon ^_^, i can be a small mini one if thats needed, or a anthro one, i just need to be all scaly to be happy hehe
Umiriko
Most Talkative Dragon, ever

Re:

Postby AV » Wed Jun 21, 2006 5:16 pm

I wanna be a dragoon knight from the earlier final fantasy games.. Cant remember which one, though. :P
AV
Been posting for a bit

Postby Norrall » Wed Jun 21, 2006 5:25 pm

This sounds very fun! Im a real hardcore roleplayer, and have played alot of D&D (and lots of other RPgames but its to long of a list to rabble it up^^) but never played a Final Fantasy RP, shuld be interessting.

I am usualy the thief in every game *snatches evryone's money pouch while im at it* ^^

So count me in!!! :D
Norrall
A Collector

Re:

Postby BlueBlaze » Wed Jun 21, 2006 5:40 pm

wow this is an good idea , I would like in on this .I love Final Fantasy and putting vore with it only makes it that much sweeter .I love to play as Zack from Final Fantasy 7!
BlueBlaze
Somewhat familiar

Re:

Postby Nasonxian » Wed Jun 21, 2006 5:51 pm

I'd so be joining this if I weren't leaving soon... FF is one of my favorite videogame series ever ^^ I sure hope this goes well, and we can have as many sequals to this as there are to the actual Final Fantasy games ^_^... er... Well, additions anyway...
Nasonxian
Tender Heart Dragon

Re:

Postby Mouse » Wed Jun 21, 2006 5:57 pm

Contact me when you get this started... I know a -lot- about Final Fantasy in general and I've played D&D before as well as know the basics and I've got some of the D&D manuals in .pdf format...
Mouse
Author

Re:

Postby Tails » Wed Jun 21, 2006 6:19 pm

Based off of Fran's profile I really like how the system seems to be shaping. I'm still deciding about characters but at the moment I'm leaning towards Palom.
Tails
Participator

Re:

Postby Gelus » Wed Jun 21, 2006 8:15 pm

This sounds like fun, so you can count me in if you are still looking for players/playtesters. I've played D&D [Every edition except 1st, which I simply havent had a chance to use my books for =P Yeah that's right, sound the nerd alert, it's warranted], and many other game systems. I would, being as I am, likely play one of the wolf-like species [Whatever Lone Wolf and 'Werewolf' from FFVI and FFV were]
Gelus
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Houyo » Wed Jun 21, 2006 9:43 pm

This sounds interesting.
Houyo
???

Re:

Postby tiny_devil » Thu Jun 22, 2006 2:21 am

wow, this sounds rather great. I hope things work out 4 ya all.

also i have copies of all my old FF games (1-6 and the game boy versions) backed up on my computer w/ emulators in case anyone needs some sourse materials/ backround info

(also there was no 4th water spell, all spells in FF games revolve around the 3 teir principal of: 1st lvl = unaltered name, 2nd lvl = add 'a' suffix- 'ara' to thunder + blizzard instead, 3rd lvl = add 'aga' suffix. with the exceptions of the other non basic black magic/ white magic spells)

BASIC ELEMENTAL B. MAGIC
water, watera, wateraga
fire, fira, firaga
thunder, thundara, thundaga
blizzard, blizzara, blizzaga
flair, mega flair, giga flair

ADVANCED B. MAGIC
bio
demi
death
drain
osmos
ultima
double cast

BASIC W. MAGIC
cure, cura, curaga
haste, hastega
slow, slowga

ADVANCED W. MAGIC
esunia
life
nul*insert element name here*
protect
shell
holy

SUMMONS
Bahamut
ifrit
shiva
titan
ramuh
chocobo

*NOTE: these are merly just the staple FF spells that have habitually appeared in most FF games rather than an entire list including variable spells from different versions of the game. if i forgot some than someone plz let me know. Thank you
I really need to swich to decaf O_O
tiny_devil
Been posting for a bit

Re:

Postby Lily_DeVore » Thu Jun 22, 2006 3:15 am

Oh, I want in on this. I have played many different types of rpgs from DND to almost all the final fantasys.
Lily_DeVore
Been posting for a bit

Return to Seeking partner!