Looking for m/m clean RP forums or AIM

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Looking for m/m clean RP forums or AIM

Postby Ciriun » Sat Jun 17, 2006 10:38 pm

Right, since I'm new, a little about me and mine. I like rps that focus on relationships, not sex, not fighting, not action. Think puppylove. The only vore I do at this point is oral, no digestion, but I can play pred or prey. Any questions post, pm, or im me, sn is FamilyBG (don't ask) Thanks and hope to meet you soon!
Proudly using words like sugar, sauce, candy, sucker, milkshake, and cherry without any double meaning.
Ciriun
Somewhat familiar

Re: Looking for m/m clean RP forums or AIM

Postby Umiriko » Sun Jun 18, 2006 4:18 am

lol i agree with your signature ^_^ i just havnt botherd to make one lol, you think the top poster here would of thought of somthing clever by now but no lol.
anywhos * waves* welcome to our glorish vorish muddel, glad to have you on board, and yup if you wanna RP with a dwaggie im more then happy to obliege

shapeshifting, water dwaggie, very playfuly and michevious along with flexible for RP. im a big softy at heart and will only do digestion if its asked for, all type of vore are ok with me, and i like playing pred/prey, willing/unwilling, etc etc, throwing in yiff and hunting if wanted, im just here to please ^_^ so yes puppy love sounds like alot of fun to me, hopfuly cya online soon :P
Umiriko
Most Talkative Dragon, ever

Postby Ciriun » Sun Jun 18, 2006 7:39 am

Sounds great, just say where. I'm partial to AIM myself since I'm on there almost everyday already, but really as long as its a rp I could care less about the location.
Proudly using words like sugar, sauce, candy, sucker, milkshake, and cherry without any double meaning.
Ciriun
Somewhat familiar

Postby Hargan » Tue Jun 27, 2006 4:29 am

Well, if you're ever on AIM and I'm around (i keep odd hours compared to some people) feel free to drop in on me.

Hargan01.

And I'm not too fussy about any locales or anything else. Very flexible (in those terms) :P
Hargan
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ciriun » Sun Jul 02, 2006 12:19 am

Ok, I forgot to mention before. I don't see vore as being sexual, at least not the oral variety. So if your chara gets turned on by it, I may not be the best for you. Sorry!

And thanks all for answering! ^^
Ciriun
Somewhat familiar

Postby Jizzal » Sun Jul 02, 2006 2:35 am

Hehe, nice to meet you Cirin *bows* if you're looking fo an rp, feel free to give me an IM, I'd usually be more than happy to help out! I prefer to play prey, but I do'nt mind predding, especially if it's a nice relationship thingy rp, makin' friends is a hoot
-Da Skunk-
Jizzal
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Ciriun » Mon Jul 03, 2006 2:41 pm

Thanks, really. I've been having a hard time with getting into Vore. Bad run in with scat while I was still shy about it, rps where the other person wouldn't respect my wishes, and of course my friends being scared and grossed out by my 'sick fetish' --; So thanks all for being nice to the scared little newbie.
Ciriun
Somewhat familiar

Return to Seeking partner!