Gluttonous Goth From Outer Space!

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Gluttonous Goth From Outer Space!

Postby emalee » Fri Aug 11, 2023 3:29 am

Hey folks, Lots of updates and tweaks.

I do enjoy a rather lenghty Rp, I tend to be a verbose partner and will do my best to match any of my partners post lengths.

Grab and Gulps are equally as fun and easy to play out.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Currently I'm in a big switch mood. Looking for other fellow switches that enjoy a good back and forth when it comes to roles. Though I am predominately a predator, I can melt in the right pred or persons hands.~)

Your Irl gender does not matter to me, im open to playing with all. <3

What im looking for currently

-->Female Predators/F

-->Female predators(With Futa)/F

—>Femboy Preds/F

—>Feral Predators(Male or Female)/F — Including but not limited to: Dragons, Komodo dragons, snakes, crocodiles, horses, birds, frogs, a plethora aquatic creatures, fantasy, sci fi.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Current Moods are highlighted.

--> Vore - Prey/Pred (Either) - Soft and Hard - Unwilling.

Unbirth - Prey/Pred (Either) - Willing &/or Unwilling.

Cock vore - Pred(Me) - Unwilling

--> Anal Vore - Pred/Prey (Either) Unwilling

Regardless if It's highlighted, or listed I'd be open to interesting ideas.~)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Turn ons:
Teasing both before & after meal
Loud groaning bellies
The pred Trophy hunting
Belly rubbing
Belching
Multiprey
Overstuffing the pred. (Usually via Multi prey or size difference)
Evil Mean preds
Size difference
Indigestion
Prey that put up a good hunt
Digestion - (Soft or Hard)
Disposal - (Clean via bones or messy)

(The List goes on, I’ll usually send a more in-depth list once we’ve spoken and gotten a feel of things.)

I'm rather Flexible when it comes to most kinks and can easily accommodate most if not all for any scene, but If it doesn't sit well with me I'll let you know while discussing possible rps.)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Characters: I do tend to play my main OC a DNA hungry cosmic terror from beyond the stars. Though she can be easily played as a normal human for prey scenes or to fit other unique or interesting ideas.(http://rp.aryion.com/profile/Emalee_Lynn )(it’s a bit outdated so inquire with me for further likes and kinks and info.) (https://www.f-list.net/c/emalee) You can read up on it there, but i can play a plethora of monster girls and other things. The list below is just a few of the different forms she can morph into at any given time. If you’re wanting something different I can also make and play new characters on the fly to better accommodate whatever we’re in the mood for.

Discord: silentwaffle

Message me over PM before contacting me over IM, if possible please ^^

Last bumped by emalee on Fri Aug 11, 2023 3:29 am.
emalee
Advanced Vorarephile

Return to Seeking partner!