Predatory Dragonlord out for F Prey

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Predatory Dragonlord out for F Prey

Postby Whitebrand » Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:02 am

Likes hunting or stalking willing or unwilling prey, so long as it's a pretty (adult) female. Human, elf, fae, Twi'lek, Queen's Blade characters, anthros, celebrities, comic book characters...
I love harem comedies, so Brand likes to collect his prey into his harem of damsels.
I'm usually pretty flexible about people's likes. I can be as rough or nice as you want.
Sex is a fun bonus. Rape only upon request.
Also for ordinary rp-ing.

Dislikes:
Hard vore
AV
CV
UB
Scat
Underage

Whitebrand is a large, powerful dragon that has three shapes he likes to take. The first is a kind of "secret identity", a human form by the name of "Lord Brandon White." Tall, strong, and very handsome, he typically goes adventuring in this form. He also uses it to scope out potential prey...or to turn would-be predators into prey.

His second form is what he calls his "war form", a humanoid dragon (complete with wings and tail) ranging in height from eight to twelve feet in height. Powerfully built and frightening as hell.

His final form is a silver-scaled dragon approximately the size of a double-length tanker truck (including tail). In all three forms he has metallic golden eyes and long copper-brown hair (in his dragon form it is more of a mane). He has very few spines though the pair of swept-back forns on his head are rather long, marking him as a young adult...probably only just turned the corner. Despite his youth, he is extraordinarily powerful...the reason being in the next paragraph.

Female victims are not actually digested. Instead they find themselves in a long cavern where they find other victims in suspended animation inside a crystaline shell. Before long crystal forms around them and they are added to his "collection." Each victim adds a little more to his magical power. Exceptional beauties, however, will find themselves targets of seduction instead...while keeping the consumption option open.

Brand is young and rather vain. Flattery amuses him, but is unlikely to hold him off. Intellectual stimulation can convince him to spare a potential victim...at least temporarily.

Too much? Not enough?
Last edited by Whitebrand on Fri Feb 09, 2024 2:43 am, edited 10 times in total.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Re: Dragonlord Predator out for F Prey

Postby Kulimbor » Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:50 am

I think it seems good. Sent you a PM. :)
Kulimbor
Somewhat familiar

Postby GenericBunny » Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:08 pm

Ooh, sounds very interesting! I'll PM ya ^^
GenericBunny
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Whitebrand » Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:26 am

Addenum: A motive for Brand's activities. A shadowy corruption has infected his territory, and since he has not fully matured into his magical power he is unable to banish it. To the end of becoming strong enough to challenge this force, he seeks out and (eventually) consumes females with significant magical power to add to his own. He fully intends to release them upon the destruction of the dark influence in his territory, but until then his victims will remain in stasis...unless he is given a reason to do otherwise.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:44 am

(Bump)

"Ow!"
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Resileaf » Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:48 pm

I'd like to know a few things, if you don't mind. Do you RP on the forums, or only in messenger? Because I only do it on the forums myself... Also, do you do same size, or does he only eats in dragon form (Though I suppose that his war form could be considered being a little size difference.)? I have a character you'd probably like to eat, a female anthro dragoness with powerful magical powers. Your character, and his story, seem very interesting, and I'd be really interested in RPing with you.
Resileaf
???

Postby Whitebrand » Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:16 pm

I do both forums and PMs. I like to have him consume prey in his War Form or his full size. I can play him as sympathetic or cruel.

She sounds delicious, though Brand might be more likely to take her for a mate than a meal! PM me regarding details of likes and dislikes, and I'm sure we can come up with something.

Behold Brand: http://avatar86.deviantart.com/art/I-Pi ... -141863527

Human form: Ticked off: http://avatar86.deviantart.com/art/Ange ... -138757459

War Form: http://avatar86.deviantart.com/art/Run- ... -143189105
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:23 am

Bimpity
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:03 pm

Bumpity
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Fri Feb 09, 2024 2:41 am

Boo.

Last bumped by Whitebrand on Fri Feb 09, 2024 2:41 am.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Return to Seeking partner!